Site Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Status

Sorry for the downtime today. It appears that somewhere we have a script that is causing excessive load on the server, therefore causing our account to be locked until the problem was resolved. Not sure if it is yet, but I am in the process of turning off features and what not to make the site less server intensive. This will hopefully result in a faster server as well (if you hadn't noticed, its been kind of slow lately). Anyway, you may seem some things come and go over the next few days as I try to sort everything out. We may go through yet another makeover of the site... Its not something I really want to do, but if it makes the site perform better, then that is what I have to do. So bear with us as we try to resolve these issues.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

As you can see, the site currently looks slightly different. It will continue to look this way as I try to work out whatever is causing the server issues. Sorry, but it just has to be that way. At least the forums are back up... for now. It still seems like we have something loading down the server, so things are getting isolated to try to find the culprit.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Ahhhhhhh...that's what happened this morning. I was thinking that the *Landlord* had locked the doors because the rent cheque bounced.
      91 LQ1 GP GT

Comment

Wish it was that simple.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

see, if you stop using the rent money on drugs it would all be fine..

seriousily tho. hope all gets better. i started gettin all twitchy and shit without it. lol
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't been here in a week or two (cramming Net+ in my head lately and have been having nightmares of packets eating my WAP), and the day I come to look around I think "Great, tootsie roll neck got killed " I actually said "" too. Ok, not really, but I did wonder what was up and am glad to see all is well again for now.
            Last edited by pocket-rocket; 03-20-2009, 12:02 AM.
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

yes, the instant i die, this site will go down. I had it programmed into my pacemaker.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

lol i thought it was just my account at first & i was at work & like "SON OF A BITCH!!" then i had my coworker try it on his computer that had never been on before & it was the same thing, so i figured there was a billing mixup or somethin. also i was wondering what was going on earlier, because i noticed just on the site it was loading like i had dialup-scary shit!

Comment

Working...
                X