Milzy Tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milzy Tune?

Has anyone here used or heard of how well Mike from Milzy Motorsports tunes PCM's?

I am looking for a dropin solution for my 96 3100, DHP turned me down but Mike says he should be able to take a 97PCM and do what I want and get it to work in my 96.

Thanks.
    SpudFiles
    Blast vegetables and whatever else you can think of!
    Theopia
    Enjoy life online.

1996 3500GP Coupe, "Bright White".
    3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Have one of his on my 3400, works great and basically the same as DHP

Comment

If he can do it, then you could get the hptuners software and do it as well. It would be best if you had a tuner for your 96 if you plan to modify the engine.

I though DHP did a 96 3100 beretta setup so I wonder why they turned you down.
      Ben
      60DegreeV6.com
      WOT-Tech.com

Comment

DHP lists on a few retailers website that it works for a 96 GP with a 3100
        Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
        02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
        www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

That's for a Powrtuner, I was told straight from DHP that they will not make a dropin chip for a 96.
          SpudFiles
          Theopia
          Enjoy life online.

3500 swap, 60degreeV6 1393 Cam, Ported Intakes, Comp Cams Valve Springs, 65mm TB, Custom Pushrods, S&S Headers, 97 PCM with DHP Powrtuner, 2.5" back to dual Hooker Aerochambers, SS Brake Lines, Addco swaybar, KYB's, Intrax Springs, STB's, etc!

Comment

Why would you not want a PowrTuner? Sure, its a bit more money, but then you never have to worry about getting another "tune" from DHP. And, you could save multiple tunes to load into the PCM for different instances, such as everyday driving, racing, trips, etc...
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
            sigpic
            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Ya i'd love it, but I don't think it would be worth 3 to 4 times the cost. Plus I don't have a laptop.

Also from what I hear, the powrtuner forums are full of 3800 people and that other engine support is slim.
              SpudFiles
              Theopia
              Enjoy life online.

Comment

I have a Milzy PCM in my car and i love it, made a big difference, he does a good job, no problrems
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2367486/1

Comment

i have a powertuner and its got the be the BEST MOD for a 3X00 .. i would advise in getting it... i can help you with tuning..minus the automatic trans stuff..since im 5sp..
                  1996 beretta w/a 04' 3400 3.5 top end, 42.5lb hr, 180*thermo, t3t4 .63ar 60 trim, LC1 WB, FMIC, greddy rs BOV,TIAL 38mm wastegate,791xv,fidanza,stage III clutch,TG LSD,ffp udp,walbro 255 lph,strut tower brace,22 rear sway,30 front sway,92 5sp tranny,92 subframes,all solid mounts,kyb shocks and struts,eibachs,battery in trunk,tgp map sensor,DHP Powrtuner,euro front and rear and more to come soon...mods sitting in boxes waiting install....zo4 kit,GTU wing,and more..

Comment

Maybe it woud be best to go for a tuner since an interface to scan with just to see how things are going is $60ish, then a custom tune like what I want is $200ish...
                    SpudFiles
                    Theopia
                    Enjoy life online.

Comment

Working...
                    X