2.8 l specs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 l specs.

I am working on a 88 S-10 w/2.8 l engine. I am trying to find the firing order & the cylinder arrangement & the distributor. Someone pulled off the plug wires & put them back on. I don't know if they are on correct. If I remember the left bank, (as sitting in the drivers seat), is #2 front cyl #4 middle cyl & #6 back cyl. Other side is #1, #3 #5. Any help appriciated.

The cylinder orientation is correct how you described it, if that helps any.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

firing order is 1 2 3 4 5 6
      87 3.4 4x4 blazer
      3 inch body lift, t-bar/shackle lift, 31x10.5s

Comment

Originally posted by BKurtz View Post
        I am working on a 88 S-10 w/2.8 l engine. I am trying to find the firing order & the cylinder arrangement & the distributor. Someone pulled off the plug wires & put them back on. I don't know if they are on correct. If I remember the left bank, (as sitting in the drivers seat), is #2 front cyl #4 middle cyl & #6 back cyl. Other side is #1, #3 #5. Any help appriciated.
        Yup you got it right. Just remember that on a Chevy the cylinder that is furthest forward is number 1 no matter which side it is on and then they are numbered from the front back. It also says the cylinder number on the intake runner of the manifold.
        1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
        1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
        Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
        X