No announcement yet.

Continuing problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double nut is the best way to go. Usually after the head is broken off the tension is removed from the threads and there is little resistance to removing whats left. If that doesn't work, a left handed drill and easy out should do the trick. Usually when using the l.h. drill the bolt comes out on the drill without having to use the easy out.

Comment

Not that I know if your up to it but there is about a dozen 3.1 engines on ebay range from 250-1000 for complete engines.I guess you went drats and double drats.....

Sorry to hear about your luck.

My brother is shelling out 1300 bucks for his dodge to be fixed so I know how that is.. And I been waiting on parts things to get my engine in for weeks.

Its getting so that I'm starting to forget what my engine looked like inside my trooper.

Comment

I have the mechanical ability to do an engine, but I'm already into the car for too much money. Plus there is a red z34 that I can get a good deal on. I've already got 600 bucks into this project and I'm ready to be done with it. I think it's time to get what I can for the top end parts and maybe sell the body of the car since it's still in good condition. At least now I know what was wrong, and it looks like there was nothing that could have been done to stop my engines demise.

Comment

Working...
        X