65 MM throttle body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 MM throttle body

What should i do for a gasket for the 65 MM throttle body? Use gasket maker or try trimming a gasket to fit?

razor and roll of gasket material. worked on mine. about 10 bucks. autozone or anyone carries it, use paper material.
    sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
    A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
    Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
    Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
    PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

I just trimmed a stock 3400 gasket. If you have enough patience itll work.
      sigpic
      1994 Oldsmobile Cultass Supreme SL
      3400/Getrag 284 5spd
      1995 Chevy K1500 350c.i. 5spd Z71
      350/NV3500 5spd
      2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS

Comment

Stock gasket modified is how I do it.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thanks guys for everything. I have one more question. I am doing a 3500 top swap on my 3400 and am having a little trouble trying to figure out how to use the valley gasket from the 3500. Do I just trim to fit? Its the gasket that goes between each head in the front and back.

Comment

You can cut the little tabs off the orange ones and use sealer on either side, but it's just as easy to handle it like you would the 3400 and use straight sealer.
            Links:
            WOT-Tech.com
            FaceBook
            Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X