N Body: Cool Wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N Body: Cool Wheels?

The standard 14 inch alloys on my 1995 Skylark are, well, kind of boring. The question is, what kind of cool wheels could I get for this thing? Looking for something 205-R15, as I'd like slightly wider and taller tires (the stock are 195-R14).

Classy wheels that scream Buick are a plus! Assuming the old Riviera T-Type wheels aren't reproduced...

There are so many possibilities that it's impossible to suggest something. I would start with looking at wheel manufacturer's websites to see what interests you. Maybe if you post a nice side-view pic of the car others would have suggestions as well.
    Good luck.
    sigpic
    "It's your car. Do with it what you wish, but as you enter this unknown world you will need to invent the wheel all over again. For the adventurous and those that are backyard mechanics who have nothing but time you might like this. Most have plenty of frustrating moments and the process usually takes significantly longer then what anyone could imagine. The end result of this conversion is completely up to you." - Jon McCullough of BMCautos.com

Comment

Color match gtz wheels do look cool on those cars, fills the fenders quite nicely

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

Originally posted by bob442 View Post
        Color match gtz wheels do look cool on those cars, fills the fenders quite nicely
        Are GTZ wheels easy to get? I've literally seen only one Beretta GTZ in my entire life.

Comment

Not having a lot of luck finding something that's perfect, so maybe this will help you guys.

Comment

Yeah they are easy enough, we're easy anyways, lots have been crushed

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

I wish the Buick Regal alloys were the right bolt pattern, they're some of the best looking factory wheels I've ever seen.

Comment

You could redo your lug spacing. Years ago I saw a Fiero with Porsche wheels because the guy drilled new lug holes in his hub flanges to fit them.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
                91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
                92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
                94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
                Originally posted by Jay Leno
                Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Could I get W-body hubs and fit them on a N-body?

It would make things easier since W-bodies are lot more popular in the aftermarket scene than N-bodies.

Comment

Working...
                  X