Bin/ Def code for an '89 beretta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin/ Def code for an '89 beretta

I am looking for a copy of the ARYC bin and 6D code mask for my beretta. I had a copy of both but lost them when my laptop died and cannot find them again. Can someone point me to them?
    White '89 Beretta GTU with a 3400 under the hood. only a tranzgenic CAI so far!

Forgot to finish up the bin files...
    Attached Files
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
      Thanks! I can't get them into Tunerpro RT Windows Vista keeps trying to open the bin with Adobe reader! HELP

Comment

You'll have to re-define the program that is the default for that file type...

My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File Types

Scroll down to BIN, then at the bottom it will have "Details for 'BIN' extension". Click CHANGE, then select TunerPro as the default program.
        -Brad-
        89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
        sigpic
        Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
          You'll have to re-define the program that is the default for that file type...

My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > File Types

Scroll down to BIN, then at the bottom it will have "Details for 'BIN' extension". Click CHANGE, then select TunerPro as the default program.
          Thanks again! Vista is a little different but I figured that part out thanks to your help. one last ?' Is an ECU file good for Tunerpro? I tried to open the .ECU file and it said invalid XDF. Is there a way to migrate the .ecu file to a .xdf file?

Comment

I just got a ALDL Cable with Tunerpro RT....I'm new, but if I stuck these files (or some other ones) into that Tunerpro RT, would it work then?

I've got 88 Bertta (W), but I know the Tech-1 Scanners would use 89 model year for Speed Density Update in 1988 Beretta (engine W).

I'll have to read the help file again, but it mentioned about getting some files, if your motor was not listed.

thanks...
            Last edited by 85_Olds_Ciera; 12-13-2007, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I always recommend using the 91+ code versions and modifying them for your speedo and egr. If you have a digital dash, its not so simple.

tunerpro uses your code mask but I dont have the aldl files that I am aware of.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

If you have a digital dash, its not so simple.
                This is new to me...geek, at this stage...but yes, I have a digital dash.

I used a Snap-On Scanner, and I noticed it blanked out (zero'ed) the Temp/Voltage only.

What does digital dash got to do with it?

My 1988 Beretta had Speed Density Update Software installed, but I think there are two temp sensors..one on the MAF, and one somewhere else that is used for digital dash. GM Tech Manual says to use setup for 1989 Beretta, for their TECH-1.

thanks,

Comment

Your 88 had the updated chip swapped in, which is no big deal. The digital dash uses the ALDL code to display the values. Change the code mask and it gets screwed up sometimes. You can try it but I think you are stuck with the code you have.

Remove the maf and wire in an IAT from a non maf vehicle.
                  Ben
                  60DegreeV6.com
                  WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrappy View Post
                    Is there a way to migrate the .ecu file to a .xdf file?

Coming soon...Tunerpro

Creating an ALDL datastream definition from a .DS file

Notes on the ADX format

Notes on the XDF format

Tips and tricks for efficient tuning with TunerPro RT
                    Last edited by 85_Olds_Ciera; 12-14-2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Good, I want to convert a .ADS to .ADX for scannerpro eventually once I get my ALDL setup running. That way I can make a dashboard for it and play back in real time a drive around the block and see where the RPM/MPH is on a analog gauge and see all the other data at the same time and that way I can better remember what I was doing.

Now to order those parts for the ALDL circuit!!!! laptop power supply has been ordered too!
                      sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                      1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                      16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                      Original L82 Longblock
                      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                      Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Working...
                      X