LF......Gen 2 Bumpstick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF......Gen 2 Bumpstick

Looking for a mild bumpstick for my 3.1. Anything else the goes with the cam ill take as well. Such as valvesprings and lifters.

You mean "WTB: Gen2 mild camshaft" ?
    hehe. Are you looking for used?
    Other wise you can get the cams I belive though summit.
    sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
    1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
    16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
    Original L82 Longblock
    with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
    Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

lol Im looking for a used cam, because im not keeping this motor for very long, however i want to break into the 14's before i drop in the 3400 im building up.

When the car was pretty much bone stock, with rs exaust and horrible suspension, i managed a 15.7 at 88 mph. Looking at my 2.3 60' er's and spinning in first second and third, i figured i could improve on that. So i bought Canuck Motorsports custom springs, KYB GR2 shocks and struts, took out the Rs exaust and custom made my own, including a new 2.5 downpipe, all mandrell bent, FFP underdrive pully, Slightly ported heads and manifolds, and a couple other things. However seeing that the 3.1 doesnt like to flow much air im lookin for a nice affordable cam that i can use for a few months while i build my 3400 up.

Comment

You will need a new set of lifters or the lifters from the same engine labeled for each lobe. I wouldn't bother with it personally. Use the money on the 3400.
        Ben
        60DegreeV6.com
        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
        X