1993 Cutlass Supreme Vert 3.4L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : 1993 Cutlass Supreme Vert 3.4L

Due to purchase of a new car I am being forced to sell my 93 cutlass supreme vert. The car has 79,000 original miles on the original 3.4 dohc v6 and has had all maintenance performed regularly and I have receipts of all work I have done. The car runs and shifts perfectly. New timing belt and alternator installed at 65k miles, new ac delco plugs and wires, new windshield, new rear convertible window installed, new front rotors and calipers, 96-97 cam gears, 6/6 timing mod, 60degreeev6 store chip, aux tranny cooler, new rear tires, new convertible pump motor, cd player, cold AC, highflow cat, dynomax ss mufflers... I love this car

On the downside, the car does have a couple flaws. The convertible top works great and doesnt leak but it has been hard to latch ever since I had the new rear windshield installed. It latches fine, it just takes some muscle to latch it shut moreso on the passenger side, but nonetheless, I regularly put the top down if the suns out. On the rear left quarter panel the paint bubbled up right where the bumper meets the body and I have ground out a hole for a piece of sheet metal to be tacked in. A local body shop quoted me $100 to tack it, and $150 to finish and paint it. I just dont have the money to finish it right now unfortunately. Lastly, some of the paint around the windshield has bubbled up and will need repainted. I was planning on having this done at the same time as i fixed the rust spot so it is not finished yet either. Other than those cosmetic issues this is a solid care and I hate to get rid of it.

I am asking $4250, if you think this is too high just shoot me an offer. I will be posting it on craigslist and in the paper later this week. I am located 25 min. west of Indianapolis and you can either pm me on here or call me at 317-908-4220. Thanks guys.

Here is a video walkaround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdLXW...e=channel_page
    Attached Files
    Last edited by phantomgreen; 06-10-2009, 09:14 PM.
Working...
X