FS - 3x00 ported top end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 3x00 ported top end

this is for the top end of my current motor. it should all be good, if anything is wrong i'll let you know when i pull it apart but this is assuming it's all ok.

includes-

pre-'03(10mm) 3x00 heads(painted black)
    LIM(painted black)
    plenum + TB(new ford gray and black)
    valve covers(new ford gray)
    ADDITION - #24 3.4DOHC injectors

heads are heavily ported and polished, with LS6 springs installed, good to about .500" lift and 6500 RPMs. LIM and upper and P&P'd and port matched using fel-pro gaskets. LIM has one stripped out hole for the fuel rail, i have a longer bolt in it that will come with works great. if you're doing a hybrid, i'll include anythign i have laying around that may be useful to you for free, if you'd like. also includes all the hardware that i dont swap over to the new motor, so most of the nuts and bolts. Not looking to part it out, as this is all one setup.

i dyno'd 224whp with this setup, a 220/224 @ .050" and .505" lift cam, and stock 3400 manifolds.

Looking for $450 shipped OBO

i also have a lot of other 3x00 stuff laying around, including heads, a LIM, some exh mani's, a 3500 upper, etc. if you need something, ask me, i might have it.
    Last edited by RedBird; 06-20-2009, 09:12 PM.

Cammed 3400 --> 224whp 210wtq
    Cammed 3500 --> ???
    1 of 5 3500 J-Bodies

bump. these are still up for grabs for a little bit longer....

Cammed 3500 --> ???
    1 of 5 3500 J-Bodies

Comment

these are up for grabs again. i actually forgot about this thread LOL but now i need money pretty bad again so bumping the listing. i think there's a price in the 1st post and that still stands. as always, OBO!

Cammed 3500 --> ???
      1 of 5 3500 J-Bodies

Comment

I know it says 3x00 parts, but what engine specifically are they from?

Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking?

Got any pictures?

How many miles are on the parts?

I'm actually working on a hybrid motor right now and I still need the top end parts, might be interested.

Dual Outlet Exhaust with Resonator Delete, Front STB, Rear STB, GMPP Trailing Arms

Comment

what kind of porting is done on the heads - is the cam a roller?

Comment

The heads are from *i think* an '01 3400. i know they have the 10mm rocker bolts, and the plenum is the later, better design. i put about 15k miles on them, then the bottom end let go. i'm upgrading to better motor, so i don't need any of my 3400 parts anymore. that's why i'm trying to get rid of all this ported stuff, along with all the rest of my 3400 stuff.

These heads have been gone over 3 times, they were ported once, then touched up, then touched up again about 6 months later. it's a pretty thorough job, and very very nice work. Dave did the porting on them, along with my new heads, his 3500 heads, and the heads on his original 3400 3-4 years ago.

They were on a full GenIII setup, so yes, roller cam. specs were the old 1617 grind. 220*/224* @ .050", and 506"/506" lift.

i don't have any pics right now but i'll try to get a few very soon.

Cammed 3500 --> ???
            1 of 5 3500 J-Bodies

Comment

I'm going to have to pass, if I wanted a 3400 top end I could have had the whole engine for cheap... I made the guy take it apart so. Thanks anyway, hope they sell good upgrade for anyone not looking to swap out their 3100 or even for a 3400.

Dual Outlet Exhaust with Resonator Delete, Front STB, Rear STB, GMPP Trailing Arms

Comment

hey man these still available?

Comment

pending sale right now, you'll be next on my list if it falls through. i'll also go down quite a bit on that old price, i need this stuff gone.

Cammed 3500 --> ???
                  1 of 5 3500 J-Bodies

Comment

Working...
                  X