This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT BUY FROM jdog_kustoms

Do not buy from a member jdog_kustoms. Recently i bought what was supposed to be a group of parts for a 3.1l mpfi and after recieving them i realized i got sent some parts that were the wrong ones and didnt get others that i was supposed to get for my money. After i told him this at first he didnt respond then he decided to tell me its not his problem. I wanted to resovle it somehow but he isnt responding to my pms again. Beware of him.

guess he doesnt have anythun to say

Comment

Depending on what you may need, I might have it or can get it. Let me know what it is and I'll see what I have.
      Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Its not that i cant get it somewhere else its that he screwed me out of money and parts i needed.

Comment

I have no experience with this "jdog" fellow, but I hope everything turns out well.
          Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

thanks, hes not responding to everything now.

Comment

did you pay with paypal?

-GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
              -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

Comment

ya why? It was about 2 weeks ago or more now though.

Comment

you should still be able to file a dispute. You have 90 days i believe.

-GREEN 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE - L82/5spd MTX +
                  -White 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - 97 207DOHC/6SPD MTX +

Comment

I bought some chip burning stuff from him. Took a little while to get sent out (told me his wife'd been sick, fair enough), but I got everything ok.
                    -Tony | gtsdurango.net
                    '04 Dakota Quad Cab SLT 4x4 - the gas guzzling DD.
                    '90 Turbo Grand Prix STE - ehh.. I'm working on it.
                    '92 Gutless Supreme SL - RIP 5.2010
                    '90 Turbo Grand Prix - RIP 6.15.2005

Comment

the stuff that he gave me came fine and everything but they're the wrong parts. Then when i told him that he responded and told me to stop bitching about it and everything. It was only after i posted where he was trying to sell a car and made this thread that he said he was actually going to refund me $30 which im guessing was a lie. Ill try and file a dispute.

Comment

parts

i told you to send it all back and i will give your your money do you want the stuff or not????

Comment

whoa whoa when did you say that. Im positive you never said that ill go back and check all the pms and other messages i havent deleted anything and read everything throughly. The last i herd from you was in the thread for your cavi you said that you were supposedly going to send me back $30 but since i started this thread and gave you bad feedback that i should have a good and and go $#%% myself or something like that. I hadnt herd anything from you after that. My issues right now are that the egr you sent is the wrong one being the older vaccum style, i didnt get the tb port or the crank trigger or an egr tube. The harness ive looked over and thats fine and the oil pump drive is fine. If you want to resovle this then either pm me or respond here.

Comment

parts

i told you all the parts were from a 1989 cavalier with a 2.8 im not shure what parts you thought were on the car and you told me the port was from the tb to the egr tubbing you never said port and i must have missed the crank sensor but we never talked aboput that till the very end when it was all boxed up

Comment

alright so, if i send you back the egr and the tb port lines can i get some money back because i still have to get the parts again then.

Comment

Working...
                              X