Motors Forsale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motors Forsale

What do you want? 3.1, 3.4, 3.4 DOHC, 3.5, 3.8, 3.8 SC? Let me know, I have just ran into a large supplier. All motors available in used condition, or rebuild, you specify. If rebuilt, motors are completly inspected, hot tanked, new rings, and bearings, new gaskets and seals, new timing components, heads decked and valve job. shipping extra. each motor will be done on a per order basis, so if you need it tomorow, it ain't happening. expect 2-4 weeks for delivery. You want custom work, ie port and polish, I will send it to Ben, and he can price the rest of it for you. Feel free to contact me here, or at FTLindustries@gmail.com subject line: MOTOR! I will reply with either the info you would like or my phone number to get specific details.

Thanks
    Andy
    sigpicHow to make High performance Emissions:
    A "true" High flow converter, straight pipe.
    Low/No flow EGR valve, block off plate.
    Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
    PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

What would the average price be for a long block 3.1 mfi.. You are offering 3.1's not 3100 right or both?
    I am back

Mechanical/Service Technican

Comment

3.4L F-Body bare block or short block?
      '98 Volvo V90 - Ford 5.0 swap in progress
      '96 LR Range Rover 4.6 HSE - suspiciously reliable
      '92 Volvo 740 Wagon - former parts car, now daily-driver beater
      '71 Opel Kadett Wagon - 1.9L CIH w/ Weber DGV 32/36, in bits

Comment

3.1 mfi, i assume first gen? give me a car its in, be specific, i'll find it and let you know.

3.4L any specific year? you sound like you just want a good block or lower end, I might have that already, '04 Alero. Not sure how much it matters, but I've seen some of the newer '05-06 3.4's and they look a bit differant. Intake does anyway, the fly-by-wire throttle bodied ones. but since you only concerned with the lower end it might not matter.
        Carbon canister and purge valve mod, place in large 30 Gallon can, cover, and place curbside, the city will do the rest.
        PCV valve and vent tube, reroute to exhaust to dump where it belongs, on the ground. Or add breathers and let it all free.

Comment

He will probably need RWD block though for starter position/mounts/etc.

And BTW those equinox 3400 with the funky plenum that looks like a 3500 with a TB on top have the 54x or whatever funky crank trigger too. They aren't 7x like the old ones. But everything else besides crank and plenum should be the same as the old aside from exhaust manifolds or the bottom boss for the A/C compressor in the pan.
          sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
          1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
          16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
          Original L82 Longblock
          with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
          Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking for a RWD block. From a 93-95 Camaro/Firebird. Has an 'F' cast on the side. I got an engine with a cracked motor mount and I don't trust it for a high power and possibly supercharged 3.4/3x00 hybrid I want to build. The other bits I have should be fine though.

Comment

canyo, yes, I have a 3.4 for RWD. I need to confirm year, but isaac is right. You want it the way i get it or you want me to throw bearings, and rings in? I can tell you mileage too, but you got to wait till i get online sat night.
              I suppose, I need to setup that damn paypal account i keep putting off

Comment

I'll be doing a performance rebuild on it, so as-is would be fine. I'll be going to a machine shop anyway.

The semi-local yard can get me a complete engine from California for a reasonable price, and I wouldn't have to pay shipping. I'm wanting to know if you can get a bare block or bottom end shipped to me cheaper than buying a whole engine with a bunch of bits I don't need or want.

The fact that I live in Oregon (97031) might ruin the deal with shipping though. Feel free to drop me a PM with what you'd want for the engine and a shipping quote or estimate.

Comment

yep, you right, shipping pretty much kills it. I get the same price on a motor as a whole assembly or just the block. Sometimes this can work out, like an olds 3.5, those coil packs cost as much as a motor.

figure, me roughing estimate this, shipping alone prob. around 200. I figure this because it cost me about 275 to ship a 3.4 i bought for myself a few years ago. I couldn't see selling you a block for the price i would for a whole motor, and i got about a dozen upper ends already! so i don't need them either, nor want the extras. Ya I most likely will sell those off too, once i'm sure i won't need it.

IDK, let me look around for sure this weekend, confirm i got a good one for you. I'll give you a real price. Maybe i might feel generous and go through the trouble to get you JUST a block jk. keep in touch.

Comment

What about a low to medium milage 3.4 DOHC? Is it a complete pullout? Shipping to MS 39759

Comment

Vinny, I need a year for that DOHC. the intakes are differant, if it don't matter let me know. I know i got 2 confirmed good 3.4 DOHC's, 1 might be sold already.

Comment

Thanks but I just found a Dohc from someone that I been trying to reach for a week or so. If something falls through I'll get back to you!

Thanks again
                        Vinny

Comment

3.1L MFI, I'm assuming you mean the one that looks like a 2.8, the square looking intake?

I got several available, average price around $800 Shipped anywhere within the 48 states. I have access to a few that are under 100k miles, they will be a tad more figure $850, and a few high mileage jobs ( I dont recommend) for around $700 shipped. Shipping is average. If you would like specifics, send me a year, a zip code, and whether or not you have a shipping truck terminal near you. Terminal is a good thing and can cut some of the price off.

Comment

96 3.4DOHC delivered to postal code T0A2H0 in Canada????
                            I dont know what this means but "ASS HATS" is funny

Comment

I have a request hold on the next 1 that comes in, I'll up it to 2. Otherwise, I do have 1 ready now, it has roughly 14k on it since rebuild, but its going to be a few weeks before i can sell you that one, I'm using it.

Comment

Working...
                              X