X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What worst car have you bought ever?

Hi to all,

I bought this one. Just look at this.

‘It’s a fun-size Audi TT! Only without the fun! In fact it was dreadful to drive – utterly gutless. But the worst thing was you felt such a prat driving it. When I went to drive it, I really did feel like Noddy and Big Ears.

My 99 GP, Green with Tan interior, 3100 with no balls and the car had no options and looked like an anteater
    Alex (Big Al) Walker

someday GM will pull its collective heads out of their collective asses and listen to us... or go bankru... oops.

Comment

i cant claim amy car as the worst LOL as i have only owned 2 to the only one i have bought (well sorta its on loan from the bank of mom LOL) is my cutlass and its awesome, and my first car was my 1995 geo metro it was a complete and total pos, but it was given to me, and yet i loved that car LOL

Comment

I had a 94 Firebird Formula which I financed and was also my dream car. When I bought the thing it was raining (which I should have took as a sign) and while we were test driving it the dealer said to "take it easy cause its raining" then he proceeded to tell me it has alot of power.....blah blah blah. So, needless to say I bought it and when the sun came out the next day I figured I go out and stretch her wings, I found a nice straight away and low and behold on the 1st to 2nd shift it slipped like crazy. Tranny costed me $800.00 then i found out the rear brakes didnt work (faulty ABS) $250 then I had to change that water pump $120 and this car had the LT1 so you guys know how much a pita those are to change on this car. Then the radiator cracked on me, another $120. Rocker arms were popping off left and right...teh yeah whole topend rebuild....I dont even want to list that cost. And this right here is what made me say the hell with it!! The optispark distributor went out. I called the bank and I personally took it up there to them. No repo man for me!!! haha Oh and the rear end had a terrible whine as well.

This car was my dream car, but I just got ahold of a bad egg and at the time I just bought a new house and was a newly wed and I just couldnt afford to be spending $500a month on vehicle maintenance.

I think you guys should give me a trophy for having owned the worst car on this forum....
        sigpic
        94 Firebird 3.4 DD
        252000mi. All original

Comment

my 1991 chevuy lumina z34 with LQ1.

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

My old 83 Honda Prelude dual carb. It had a warped exhaust manifold so it didn't mate to the downpipe, the clutch slipped most of the time, you had to hold the gas down to keep it running (until I siliconed the rubber couplers that hooked the carbs to the intake manifold, I put 2 clutches in it, I don't know how many sets of brakes, and 9 alternators. On the up side, it did show me how much junk Autozone parts really are
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

90 Grand Am Quad LO Auto. Slow, had every problem under the sun.

94 Grand Am Quad SOHC, ticking time bomb

Saturn sl whatever it was, three door. Smoke screener if I ever had to put it nicely.

91 Jeep. That sucker was junked the following week. Paid under a 100 for it tho. What a piece.

---

That 99 GP is UGLY! I think it is bve32k's favorite car though.
              Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

Bought a 71 Vega in 1978 as a winter car for $150. Terrible rust, engine used a quart of oil in less that 100 miles, front end worn out, complete piece of shit. By far the worst car I've ever owned. I was going to take it out on a country road when I was ready to get rid of it and floor it in first until it blew just to see what that would be like. Before I could do that it got caught in a flood at work during a terrible rain storm. After the water went down I pulled the dipstick to check the oil and water came out of the tube...looked like a drinking fountain and I couldn't stop laughing. I thought it was a fitting end to it.

Comment

I bet if you changed fluids it woulda ran again. That woulda been a great beater car! lol
                  Lifting my front wheels, one jack at a time.

Comment

i guess my 84 nissan pulsar NX... car sat for 4 years before i got to it, and my dad said, you can have it. if you can start it. lol what a nightmare!

Comment

My dad's current back-up car, I purchased it for $500.

'88 Cutlass Ciera with a 3.8, it would be great if one of the rear springs wasn't falling out of the bottom of the car now. It's held up by a large piece of industrial steel bolted to the axle with exhaust clamps.

1994 Chevy Beretta, cammed 3400 swap

Comment

1989 Ford mustang LX convertable 2.3 Auto.

It would loose a race to my rock stock 69 bug.

Top was ripped, hellish red interior and exterior. Perfect body.

A week after I got it (at 17), found out verts were for the limp wristed types (No offence anyone). I dont even remember why I bought it....

Comment

my dad bought a 83 mustang vert, and he ain't exactly limp-wristed...

then again, it isn't the 90hp wonder that is the 2.3

5-0 FTW.
                          1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                          Latest nAst1 files here!
                          Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

bought a 78 chevy chevette for 200.00 it was a real pos it was brown and beige with a roof rack and four door only good thing was the gas mileage otherwise a pos

Comment

hey, my wrist is plenty strong from many years with no GF!! and i like the look of a CS vert.

Comment

Working...
                              X