This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for some quick opinions/help

we are currently in day three of a ****ing monsoon in south florida so i havent been able to dig into my car to try and figure out my current problem.

the problem is the other morning i drove my car for a few miles, and at a stop light my ABS, TRAC Control, SES light all popped on. i restarted the car quick and it ran fine with none of the lights coming back on. when i got back to my place, i parked, ran inside, and when i came back out a few minutes later my car wont start at all. lights, keyless entry, all work fine. it doesnt crank at all, so normally i'd think my starter went out, but i have only 40k on the car.
    when it stops raining i plan on checking all the fuses, and eventually the connections to the starter, but i wanted to see if anyone has had any similar problems, and what it turned out to be. also, could it be something with the trans sensor, that must think the car is in nuetral or park for it to start?
    i searched for an hour or so early this morning while waiting for the rain to quit, but it looks like it is here to stay for the whole day. just leave ur .02, please, or post a link, if you know of a relevant thread. thx

ps- we got almost 9" thur alone, and no my car was not in any standing water...
Working...
X