Finally joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally joined

I am Al Walker originally from Ohio and am now taking a two year Auto Mechanics course in Nebraska... Some of you may know me from w-body or clubgp... I have two cars, the first is an 03 GPGT fully loaded with 97k miles... I bought it with 74k last July, The only thing it didnt come with was HUD and the DIC, I have since added HUD and added a passenger heated seat as it only came with a drivers heated seat...

My project is a 91 GPSE 3.4/5 speed... Bought it out of Kansas and it looks like its only seen 1 or 2 winters when you look underneath... Ive had the car for a year and finally got it running and driving a few weeks ago... It was originally red with tan interior but I had a 93 GP that I decided to part out due to rust that I took the grey interior from and swapped it over... I also swapped in the motor that was in the 93 as the one that was in the 91 had bad headgaskets/knocked/bad alt./bad AC compressor, you get the idea... Also put in a clutch as the one on it had no friction material left on it... Well enough words, onto the pics

03 GP

Before the tint

91 GP

Dont worry, I have a replacement bumper and valance for it
    Alex (Big Al) Walker

someday GM will pull its collective heads out of their collective asses and listen to us... or go bankru... oops.

Welcome! Nice looking cars you got there.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Thanks!
      Alex (Big Al) Walker

someday GM will pull its collective heads out of their collective asses and listen to us... or go bankru... oops.

Comment

Working...
      X