Short Runner Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Runner Intake

Ive got a spare plenum and Iam getting ready to cut it up to make a shortrunner intake. Wondering what to do with the MAP,PCV, and line running from the back of the plenum. The circled thing in the picture is the line im referring to.
    Attached Files

everything that you are talking about uses vacuum from the stock manifold. When u make your new plenum just make sure that you have a good vacuum source for all the sensors, the thing that you circled is the brake booster line. That needs a lot of vacuum. I would think that all you would need to do is just make sure you use a fitting big enough. I could be wrong though.

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

Thanks that helps out a lot. I suppose it would be easier if I just deleted the EGR and just give the other things enough vaccuum like you said. I picked up some aluminum pipe today so I hopefully will start on this next weekend.

Comment

if you delete the EGR just make sure you get a chip. Because it WILL throw a code.

WWW.OverKillEngineeringMotorsports.com

Comment

Yea Ive got the chip Ill just send it to Ben and have him delete it out.

Comment

Working...
          X