No announcement yet.

The most important sales event ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its only a couple more days anyway, we have waited since when ever it was Ben started the thread.

i went through the same thing when looking for the springs awhile back, then i found out there numbering scheme.
    sigpic
    99 Grand Am GT
    3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
    Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
    1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
    515 515 lift 112 lsa
    15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

i wish the lx9 tb adaptors were on their and i wanna know a price for the pushrods i may need to purchase some by then
      94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Ben already said NO to the pushrods!

SUCKS!

Comment

I see I made a mistake.

EDIT! EVEN BETTER!

New pricing. $420 for the cam. FREE PUSHRODS!
          Last edited by SappySE107; 11-24-2009, 10:10 PM.
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

I'm sold!!

Put me down for a cam (with the $30 spec'd discount) and the pushrods. ($390.00 total)

I'll buy the springs from Summit, and the timing set from GM as that billet thing seems like a pipe dream at this point.

I think you have my Amex number!

Further specs for the cam to follow.

Comment

I don't keep credit card numbers.

Buy the springs from summit, thats cool. Im sure they ship to canada for a reasonable price.
              Ben
              60DegreeV6.com
              WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                I don't keep credit card numbers.

Buy the springs from summit, thats cool. Im sure they ship to canada for a reasonable price.
                My Address in Buffalo (Tonawanda) NY. 30 minute drive.

See my pals at Hodge Performance, have a couple of "pops" and watch some football.

Hey I'm cool. Make some money! You are doing a service to the 660 community, but there is a point where loyalty and $$ comes into play!

And $50+ hits that line.

Plus I need a bunch of other stuff from Summit anyway so the shipping will be free.
                Last edited by asylummotorsports; 11-24-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Eric the first # you posted was wrong, that's why you couldn't find them. Odd that summit sells the individual ones cheaper than they do in sets of 16 or 12... LOL... I've found things like that before where the bulk package isn't as cheap as the smaller ones before... To fool you I guess...

Anyway wait till Friday and see what the prices are. Pushrods sure could be had cheaper direct from a source, but Ben measures and figures out what you need. If you have the means to do that then fine, but for some people they'd pay the extra to not have to waste time getting tools and hoping they got it right...

Oh, I'm only seeing $20 more over Summit's individual price for the springs.. $15 more if you go by summits 12 pack kit...

And max lift may be different depending on what install height you are measuring them at..
                  Last edited by IsaacHayes; 11-25-2009, 12:30 AM.
                  sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
                  1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
                  16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
                  Original L82 Longblock
                  with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
                  Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

I will buy the pushrods with the cam.

There isn't alot of options there.

Springs are springs and I will buy them where I can at the best price for the quality.

I support and donate to this site! And will continue to.

But I'm not throwing money away to buy the same parts I can buy elsewhere significantly cheaper.

And the Canada shipping shot was...well... a cheap shot!

I own a home in Georgia, have tons of friends in Western NY, race there often, and shipping is just that. A necessary evil that some people make a big deal out of, and too often make money on.

Comment

• Oh and the springs are made for small blocks, using them on a 60V6 means specs won't be exactly the same when applied to our motors., with our install height we gain more lift. Plus you're cam isn't going to come close to maxing them out anyway.
                      Original L82 Longblock
                      with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts

Comment

• Eric, you make me want to build L67s.
                        Ben
                        60DegreeV6.com
                        WOT-Tech.com

Comment

• LMAO!!!!!
                          Original L82 Longblock
                          with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts

Comment

• i wasn't sure if that was an insult or not...
                            1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
                            Latest nAst1 files here!
                            Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                              Eric, you make me want to build L67s.
                              thats it shut down 60degreev6.com and start up 90degreev6.com

Originally posted by IsaacHayes View Post
                              Eric the first # you posted was wrong, that's why you couldn't find them. Odd that summit sells the individual ones cheaper than they do in sets of 16 or 12... LOL... I've found things like that before where the bulk package isn't as cheap as the smaller ones before... To fool you I guess...
                              most people are not going to sit there and do the math or what ever to see what's cheapest. most of the stuff your gonna find is gonna be in sets of 16, remember most if not all of this stuff is geared towards V8 applications.
                              Last edited by geldartb; 11-25-2009, 09:57 AM.
                              sigpic
                              99 Grand Am GT
                              3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
                              Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
                              1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
                              515 515 lift 112 lsa
                              15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

• Originally posted by SappySE107 View Post
                                Eric, you make me want to build L67s.
                                It has been alleged at times that I can have a somewhat un-positive affect on some personality types.

But I'm having none of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X