Welcome new Members!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome new Members!!

I just want to send out a Welcome to all of the new members that we have had recently. It is because of you that this site continues to grow and improve!!

I just had to mention something because I wanted to bring up some recent data I have come across.... Being an admin, I receive an email each time a new person registers with the site. For the past few months, this has been anywhere from 1-4 a day (which in itself is pretty good). But, I was just amazed when I looked at the last few days:

Sunday [2/18] : 5 new members
    Monday [2/19] : 8 new members
    Tuesday [2/20] : 9 new members

Over 20 new members in the last 3 days?!? Sadly, I remember when this site only had 20 members!! So anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that makes this site what it is, and I just can't wait to see how much it will continue to grow.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Glad to be apart of this great community.
    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
    www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

i agree, this is one of the best and most informative automotive forums online period. but as a member i gotta say thanx to the site admins for their tireless efforts to continually improve the site as it grows. hopefully this is a sign of good things to come and hopefully i will be there.
      Last edited by dohcfiend; 04-11-2007, 10:25 PM.
      The Official Rotating Mass Nazi

Comment

<--------just signed up

I was made aware of the 60 degree site by "Blackbird"(Eric). I have been shopping for the perfect engine for a road race Nova I am building and the 3.4 looks to be perfect for what I want. I had been contemplating going LSx for the longest time but honestly I like to be different and it would have required major relocation of my firewall. I also looked into the LE5 ecotec from the Solstice/Sky roadsters. These are extremely light engines but the stock internals are extremely weak.

The 60 degree will allow me to keep the firewall in the stock location and still clear the rack & pinion and crossmember. It will also help to keep the weight of the engine from being in front of the hub centerline making for better weight distribution. I am a turbo guru so this engine will end up with some sort of turbo set up.

-Jason(post whore)
        03 SRT4 best ET 12.74, best mph 108 video

91 GVR4 best ET 12.18, best mph 115 *sold* video

63 Nova 'low budget street fighter' Progress pics

Comment

Working...
        X