Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options

Hey guys, damn I've been working so much, I can't get on here much . Anyways I have been doing some thinking. I just want you're opinions :

a) Buy a 3800 S/C and try and make it fit in Venture

b) Buy a 3400 SFI outta wreckers, build it up in my stoarge units, cam, headers, heads, ported upper lower intakes, 62mm T.B, Supercharger. And then drop THAT in.

Personally I like option B, but I just wanna know what you guys think

Thanks again, and I'll be on more now lol

2000 Chevrolet Venture - \"Thunder-Wheels\"
    -Custom K&N CAI
    -Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster DF 4 Series, No Res.
    -Built 4t65-e

RE: Options

how much $$ do u got to spend?
    Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
    02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
    www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

and i'm sure u will get crap for mentioning the l67 lol
      Corey's 95 GP - Engine/Trans installed
      02 GTP - 90* > Failboat
      www.blackbombshell95.com

Comment

Let us say 5g's ish

-Custom K&N CAI
        -Built 4t65-e

Comment

I'm kinda in a similar situation. After quitting my current project because of lack of free time and was getting REAL tired of driving a hyundai, My choices were
          A) trade my car for a 2001 regal gs
          or
          B)find a 3400 work on that and learn something while keeping my car on the road.

I picked B only because it seemed like more fun. I guess I kinda answered your question. good luck!
          I wish 10% of the people on the road knew how to drive

Comment

Re: Options

Originally posted by BobbyVenture
            Hey guys, damn I've been working so much, I can't get on here much . Anyways I have been doing some thinking. I just want you're opinions :

a) Buy a 3800 S/C and try and make it fit in Venture

b) Buy a 3400 SFI outta wreckers, build it up in my stoarge units, cam, headers, heads, ported upper lower intakes, 62mm T.B, Supercharger. And then drop THAT in.

Personally I like option B, but I just wanna know what you guys think

Thanks again, and I'll be on more now lol
            Ok kay kay kay...... I personally would go with the 3400. I would try to stay away from boost. I have a 97 GTP, which means that I have been blessed with the L67. And one thing about that (or anything with boost) for the current time being, and probably the future too... this is how I like to put it. "God hates Premium gas"

I can tell on mine, cuz it needs a tune-up done.... plugs, wires and such. Cuz once its been running for a while when it starts to boost, i'll start to get a misfire. And if it's got regular in the tank it's REALLY bad. Enough to make the engine light start blinking for me (for good ol "Random multi-cylinder misfire)

I'd just drop the L67 idea altogether. Since no matter what it's supercharged. At least on the 3400 it's optional.
            97 Cavalier RS
            3400, Isuzu MK7

Comment

RE: Re: Options

Thats true, and I could make enough power with an n/a 3400 to keep my happy I think.. thanks guys

-Custom K&N CAI
              -Built 4t65-e

Comment

Working...
              X