Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbureted blower kits arrive(Now with Pics )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of blower is that? Is it twin screw?
    Clean Feet Pet Clean Up
    Pet Waste Removal Omaha
    We offer dog waste removal and cat waste removal services.
    (402) 320-3824, We service the Omaha, Ne. metropolitan area.

Comment

any set ups for aluminum heads in the future????

Comment

Originally posted by fivepointhustla
        Its a high effeciency straight 3 lobe billet rotor , viton seals , in a billet hard anodized case.
        1992 Chevrolet S10
        2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by project60degree
          any set ups for aluminum heads in the future????
          No
          1992 Chevrolet S10
          2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

That manifold is cast specifically for the supercharged application, correct?

Too bad it would be so expensive to make a manifold for the aluminum heads... nothing like boost to make the most of port flow.
            Current:
            \'87 Fiero GT: 12.86@106 - too dam many valves; ran 12.94 @ 112 on new engine, then broke a CV joint
            \'88 Fiero Formula: slow and attention getting; LZ8 followed by LLT power forthcoming
            \'88 BMW 325iX: The penultimate driving machine awaiting a heart transplant

Gone, mostly forgotten:
            \'90 Pontiac 6000 SE AWD: slow but invisible

Comment

Originally posted by Will'sFiero
              That manifold is cast specifically for the supercharged application, correct?

Too bad it would be so expensive to make a manifold for the aluminum heads... nothing like boost to make the most of port flow.
              Yes it is. Here is a picture of the lower manifold , but this is a picture of the one I run on my truck.

The blower lower and upper manifold in the new kits are preassembled and sealed / bolted together

1992 Chevrolet S10
              2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by 614streets
                Its a high effeciency straight 3 lobe billet rotor , viton seals , in a billet hard anodized case.
                I meant is it a roots, twin screw or whatever the third type is?
                Clean Feet Pet Clean Up
                Pet Waste Removal Omaha
                We offer dog waste removal and cat waste removal services.
                (402) 320-3824, We service the Omaha, Ne. metropolitan area.

Comment

Originally posted by 614streets
                  I meant is it a roots, twin screw or whatever the third type is?
                  "Its a high effeciency straight 3 lobe billet rotor" , 3 lobe meaning its a roots type.
                  1992 Chevrolet S10
                  2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

It's roots. A twin screw would cost easily twice as much, and a centrifugal is a different animal entirely.

This is a bona-fide deal. (Now how can I sell the wife on it? )
                    My car and stuff:

http://www.smm.com/gallery/view_albu...Name=number-24

Comment

Originally posted by Kreb
                      (Now how can I sell the wife on it? )
                      Tell her it's cheaper than crack and hookers and way more fun. :P
                      60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Oh might mention I live in kissimmee florida right now but am moving in 20 day back to columbus ohio. If anyone had the desire to check out the kit and lives near kissimmee florida or after september , columbus ohio , Id be more than happy to let you check the kit(s) out in person. Ill let ya turn the pulley lol! - Will
                        407 301 0144
                        1992 Chevrolet S10
                        2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

man if only there was going to be a run for aluminum heads. I am up in Louisville, ohio which is only about 2 hours away from columbus *sigh*. Oh well still very cool to even see something like this out for the first gens.
                          98 camaro swapping in lz9 th400 setup
                          LZ9 specs: (Subject to Change work in progress)
                          4.0L(after bore 3.917 and stroke 3.3485),carrillo sbc rods(narrowed),wiseco custom forged pistons 8.5:1 CR, TCE Double Roller timing chain, gen 3 cam, P&P heads, headers 1 3/4 primaries into 3-1 collector, and going to run ms2.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
                            man if only there was going to be a run for aluminum heads. I am up in Louisville, ohio which is only about 2 hours away from columbus *sigh*. Oh well still very cool to even see something like this out for the first gens.
                            Cool ,I got a PM from Jeramiah , I think he's moving back to Buckeye lake area when I get back to columbus we should do a mini 60 v6 meet somewhere in ohio , kentucky , indiania , pa , Ill drive around thoose areas after im dyno tuned in and painted up.
                            1992 Chevrolet S10
                            2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Any updates on these kits? What about the fuel injection?

Comment

Well Im moving to from my current location in Florida to Ohio sunday night , assuming I am back on the 6th , I might have the injected kits mid september.
                                1992 Chevrolet S10
                                2.8 v6 tbi 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X