supercharged 3.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurboZ24
    Unfortunately they usually want too much, becuase they get more out of the car parting it out then someone would be willing too pay for the whole car. I try too get them from people before they sell them too the yards. I mean if their best offer it 100-200 from a yard, offer them 300 or so.
    wo wo wo, wo wo. now i'm pretty fucking drunk right now, but did I read that right? its around $300 bucks for a perfect body, but messed engine? If thats the case, how the hell can I get one to canada?

*edit*

Now that I'm much more coherent, I now understand what you said. How much would a yard want for one do you think? I wonder how much of a pain it is to bring it over the border.

Comment

a trailer and about a weeks time(gas money and money for food helps to).
      98 camaro swapping in lz9 th400 setup
      LZ9 specs: (Subject to Change work in progress)
      4.0L(after bore 3.917 and stroke 3.3485),carrillo sbc rods(narrowed),wiseco custom forged pistons 8.5:1 CR, TCE Double Roller timing chain, gen 3 cam, P&P heads, headers 1 3/4 primaries into 3-1 collector, and going to run ms2.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen2speed
        Thanks for all the help guys!
        If anyone hears where to find a non metal hood that dosent look like it was designed to suck up birds and small children (I dont care for the ram air hood available) let me know!
        Like I say....I'm still thinking about the gen3 s/c 3800 also. the fab work would be easy for me...and I could leave it pretty much stock and still be fast enough to amuse me. I'll keep in touch and let you know what I decide and how it goes!
        I've seen a few Feiro's with the 3800 s/c swap and there stupid fast....so I'm thinking a gen2 j body should still be quick. Plenty of tourque steer I'm sure.....but I think I can deal with that.
        If you have everything installed squarely and keep the torque below 300ft lbs torque steer probably wont give you any trouble. The 5 speed trans in the V6's have equal length axels to prevent torque steer.
        94 Cavalier 3.1V6 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
        X