stainless valves for ironhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainless valves for ironhead

does anyone know of any stainless valves for the cast ironheads??? i have a 2.8l HO and am looking for valves. they are 1.72/1.42.

Fiero Store
    1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
    1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
    Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Curtis
      91\' Turbo Z24
      http://www.turboz24.com

Comment

thats the link i was looking for, thax curtis

i already knew about the fierostore.com valves, but cant get an answer out of anyone on who makes them. does anyone know??? i can deffinitly get them cheaper localy if i know who makes them.

Comment

I think the fiero store buys them from SI valves. direct from SI, I think they are 9.95 or something like that each.
          Curtis
          91\' Turbo Z24
          http://www.turboz24.com

Comment

Originally posted by sharkey
            thats the link i was looking for, thax curtis

i already knew about the fierostore.com valves, but cant get an answer out of anyone on who makes them. does anyone know??? i can deffinitly get them cheaper localy if i know who makes them.
            fiero store get 'em from si and they way overcharge(fierostore gouges you on almost everything)
            the si valves are a big + for the iron heads( I got 'em for the red camaro)
            1995 camaro 3.4 5-speed

Comment

Yup SI makes them. Buy direct and save money.

Direct its like $120 for all of them or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun41178
                Yup SI makes them. Buy direct and save money.

Direct its like $120 for all of them or something.
                I just purchased SI valves (SEV-3188 and SEV-3253) and they ran $12.50 ea. plus shipping. These are supposed to be the correct Severe Duty (racing) valves for the H.O. heads.

Comment

mine are sitting with my cam kit at the speed shop right now. ill pick the stuff up when they get my oil pump in.

Comment

Did you order the same part numbers? I;d kind aliek to confirm that I am good with wha tI ordered. Also I was wondering about the length. They specify a length other than just "stock". Not sure if I need to change pushrod lengths or anything. I have no idea what the stock length is.

Comment

I have no connection with this business except for being a customer!!

I have found www.fastengineparts.com is able to meet or exceed anyones price on SS Valves. They are in Florida USA. They are cheaper than the FI factory store, which is selling at a recommended list price.
                      They are also much cheaper than JEGS or SUMMIT for HP and other parts I have purchased from them.
                      Give them a call at 800 792 9984 before you buy anything anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X