3100 upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3100 upgrades

ive got a spare 3100 out of a 95 grand prix laying around gen 2 or 3 i believe and im wanting to do some modification and upgrade to it since i have a stock one running in the grand prix now got it for parts since both me and my dad both have 3100s and i need a bit of help here what all could i do to increase power and get it running well already got a small list just like some input on it the list so far
    • rsm supercharger off 3400
    • roller cam
    • roller rockers
    • 3500 top swap
    • 3400 heads
    • gen 1 3.1 camaro pistons for higher compression
    • new rods
    • new bearings all around
    • ofc 3400 plenum itm and throttlebody
    • edit : headers

anything else or any advisories?

NOTE: Dad cant be budged on the super charger i told him turbo would be better but hes stubborn lol
    Last edited by Jeremy90; 11-20-2012, 03:56 PM.

Do you mean RSM supercharger? If so did you update the driveshaft and other parts that fail?

You need headers on that list. or else you'll be restricting all that extra flow your getting
    14.63@92.9 -Full LX9 with CAI, 65MM TB, 2.5in DP, Borla Cat-Back, Crappy tires, Quick tune (Dyno Soon)

Comment

Your gen 3 already has roller rockers and cam. What are the specs on the cam?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

at the moment its all stock yes i mean rsm and thats what im looking for is what all i should replace too just need some advice on all that i can do to it and how would headers work theres very little space for them not to mention id need a set of three for each and considering it is an exhaust mani not the header setup
        Last edited by Jeremy90; 11-20-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

pocket-rocket its whatever stock is not exactly sure what cam im gonna use any suggestions? definitely going roller cam

Comment

Get a hold of sappyse107 (ben), he owns WOT-Tech and can help you pick the right cam.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Working...
            X