Compression ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression ratio

I want to compute the compression ratio for my particular build but after doing a search have come up with conflicting values.For a 3400 I need:Head gasket bore dia. and compressed thickness,combustion chamber cc,piston dish cc and piston to deck clearance.Thanks for your help.

Have you tried using our CR Calc? All the default values for the engines should be correct in there.

Brad via Tapatalk
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Thanks,I always go straight to the forums by passing the home page,didn't know it was there.

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi View Post
        Have you tried using our CR Calc? All the default values for the engines should be correct in there.

Brad via Tapatalk
        i know a lot of the newest stuff isn't correct (gen4 and HFV6) and some LQ1 stuff is missing as well.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

What values aren't right for HDV6?

I found a few...

Comment

OK,got the specs that I needed.The combustion chamber for a 3400 is 28.6 as is the piston dome volume is this right,just a coincident they're the same ?

Comment

Working...
            X