custom turbo headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom turbo headers

i need to find someone that can make me custom turbo manifolds for my n-body. this is something im highly interested in and im sure other are too.

i would like to find someone to make them, but they might only do it if other do too. so would anyone else be interested? possibly a group buy?

idk about you guys but i would love to boost my 60degreev6 engine. i know there are a few floating around but its only once and a blue moon that you can buy some of their turbo components. so im looking for another way to obtain them.
    2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

i thought you scrapped the whole project/car???
    and do you want turbo header manifolds or just turbo manifolds?
    Last edited by bob442; 04-15-2011, 06:21 PM.

Its runs!!!>>>Aint No 60* Sound Like Mehttp://youtu.be/YKEmNwa141U

Comment

honestly i was going to but i just cant part ways with it. my malibu is working now and running better than ever. just have one or two things till its perfect. the love i have for these cars is ridiculous. idk what it is about it i just feel so satisfied with myself squeezing as much power out of these engines as possible. it's something not a lot of people do, therefore its not something you see everyday. i see shitty hondas, and those generic WRXs every day. i have yet to see another built up, cam'd malibu. it surprises people, and thats what i like.

i love these cars, i love theses engines, and i love doing something not a lot of others waste their time with.

so i hope that answers your question haha
      2002 Chevy Malibu 3400sfi - Project Sleeper - Good night

Boost - Coming soon to a malibu near you.

Comment

one about the other question?

Great answer, i'm glad your staying with this department, it almost feels like a small part of me dies when people just give up on there cars and builds for the 60*, that and berettas lol

Comment

[OT]

I was trying to find info today on the 3.4L crate engine, so I looked in the GMPP 2011 catalog. Unfortunately, they no longer list it. But, I did have to look at all the SBC and BBC crate engines available. Looking at some of them had part of me wanting to ditch the 60V6 into the Mustang and just go with a 572. But, there is that other side of me who really just wants to do it the hard way and stick with the 60V6, just because it will be so unique!

[/OT]
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Brad, if you did that and left us sitting here scratching our noggins like we would, I would drive to your house and throw a spare DOHC block through your front window like the old lady with the tire in the old Discount Tire commercials... (luckily I'm getting around 30mpg out of my truck with the tonnou and shifting at ~2k rpms, so it would be feasible )
            -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
            91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
            92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
            94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
            Originally posted by Jay Leno
            Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Brad, i think you should throw a coyote motor in it

Comment

Yes,but is it healthy to love an inanimate object ? I guess as long as you're not sleeping in it,that would be sick !
                Originally posted by Rootie 524 View Post
                honestly i was going to but i just cant part ways with it. my malibu is working now and running better than ever. just have one or two things till its perfect. the love i have for these cars is ridiculous. idk what it is about it i just feel so satisfied with myself squeezing as much power out of these engines as possible. it's something not a lot of people do, therefore its not something you see everyday. i see shitty hondas, and those generic WRXs every day. i have yet to see another built up, cam'd malibu. it surprises people, and that's what i like.

i love these cars, i love theses engines, and i love doing something not a lot of others waste their time with.

so i hope that answers your question ha ha

Comment

Working...
                X