needing some base fuel/spark maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing some base fuel/spark maps

It was about 4-months ago that my old lap-top was stolen. I lost a lot of important research doc. including my fuel/ spark map images and my megatune configuration files. I need to get some images of relevent fuel/ spark maps to use for tuning.

I would like any AFR/spark map images or megatune files that anyone would care to share. Any factory F/I (Turbo 3.1 or otherwise) would REALLY be appreciated.
    Last edited by Driver_10; 08-14-2010, 03:31 PM.
    Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

this is probably more than you need, but it's the latest TGP calibration.
    Attached Files
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Theres no such thing as too much information. Thanks for that bin file! I printed it all out, put the sheets in laminated slickers and stuck'm in a binder for safe keeping. Ill be busy for the next week or so sorting the info and hacking out another base tune file for my MS.

BTW. If theres anyone else who has any bin files, map images (so on, so forth) please feel free to post them. I want rebuild my library.
      Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

library, you say? i have a shit-ton of BINs from almost every mask GM ever made, all organized and labeled what they went to.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

Ill take em all if you wanna send em

Comment

i'll have to upload a recent version somewhere.... likely my website.
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

packed full of fun, a self extracting 7z EXE inside of a ZIP file..

just make sure wherever you extract it has enough room on-screen(meaning do NOT do it on your desktop), there are quite a few folders.
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Does it have to be a megatune file, or just a regular .bin file? If you're looking for factory boosted bin's I don't know how much help mine would be since GA's weren't factory boosted, but if you have a GA motor maybe mine would help. It's a modified 2000 3400 bin for a supercharger running 8psi and 36lb GTP injectors. Very slightly modified spark table and LS1 maf table. I could send you the entire bin or just the individual tables you might want (VE, fuel, spark, etc?). let me know what you need.
                '97 Grand Prix GT 3800 (sold)
                '00 Grand Am GT 3400 supercharged
                13.788 @ 103.73 mph, 320whp 300 ft/lbs
                Gotta love boost!

Comment

Working...
                X