3100 Heads on 3.4L Iron block? CR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3100 Heads on 3.4L Iron block? CR?

I am looking to put GenIII 3100 heads with SSI valves, pushrod guideplates and Crane roller rockers on a previously iron-headed 3.4L HT GM S-10 replacement shortblock. The cam is a Crane solid roller 260şint 270şex @.050 lift .625 lift. 106şLSA. Does anyone have the head,gasket & piston CC figures to calculate compression for this set-up? I am looking to get 13:1CR or more.
    Has anyone fabricated/seen/heard of a tunnel ram intake for a holley 4 bbl or 3 x 2 set-up?
    I am trying to modify an aluminum 3100 intake base to a V -bottom pro-stock style carb manifold. Any thoughts or comments would be very welcome.

Goto the main page, and on the left hand menu, I have added the CR Calculator page in. To figure out your CR, run the engines you are planning on using, and write down the various numbers you need for each engine. Then, run through it again with user entered values, type in the corresponding values for your setup, and it will output your final CR. It should be up around the 12.5-13:1 IIRC, though.
    -Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
    X