Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake91 View Post
    valvoline only in my cars
    thats right, you've got that up to 300K mile deal don't you?
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

only on the cutlass the ga didnt qualify because it had more that 75k. and the cutlass is on the 150k deal now since im using conventional oil but once i get a job im switching to synthetic then it will have the 300k

Comment

cheap insurance...... we are gettin off topic though, this is pushrod performance, not maintnence.
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

okay well i got my info from this thread so thanks alot guys i need to use this forum more often

Comment

yes, you do need to take a break from w-body every once in a while so i can catch up to your post count

and
            Last edited by robertisaar; 08-14-2009, 08:31 PM.
            Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
            X