TGP Fuel Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGP Fuel Injectors

Ok this topic probably has been covered many times.. I just want to confirm it ans make sure.. Now whats the numbers that should be on the top of a TGP injector? i want to make sure i have TGP injectors before i go any further..

But now i tested them and they leak on the bench.. So now im looking for replacements.. I have a 97 3800 N/A outside with the injectors on it.. I read a few times of those being used on a tgp engine.. Also read about using LQ1 injectors on the TGP engine.. I happen to have both sets here in my garage.. which ones are best?

Now for the kicker.. I have connections at a auto parts store where parts happen to make it into pockets out the back door.. So therefor whatever injector that is in stock i can get.. So another question arises.. What car has the best injector to match the TGP injectors?? Cant get too crazy like corvettes or so b/c they prob dont stock thoses..

Adam you know what you tuned my chip to so not sure if i need the stock ones or can upgrade them with no problems at all..

Hope someone can help.. THanks
    Robert
    ---------------------------------------------------
    96 Grand Prix SE 3100 202,000 miles
    New Rebuilt 3100
    New Rebuilt 4T60-E
    Exhaust
    Drilled/Slotted Rotors

95 Grand Prix GTP 177,000 miles
    White
    3" Magnaflow Catback
    Lowered 2" Eibach in front Brichmount Rear
    94-96 Hi-Po 5 Stars on 245/50/16

90 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix
    5 Speed Swapped
    Spec Stage 3 Clutch
    230,000 mile Getrag 282
    Emissions Deleted
    Brand new Engine 1,000 Miles
    Fully Custom Built car

I've heard of guys using Ford 4.6 injectors, but they might be a little overkill, since they flow like 30 pounds.
    Kaiser George IX: 1996 Buick Century Special wagon. 213-SFI. 250k miles. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. First documented LX9 swap in an A-body! Click here to read my build thread!

Comment

Working...
    X