dhp anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhp anyone have one?

does anyone have a dhp they want to sell or that they can tune a pcm for me?

1996 Beretta
    3100 SFI TURBO
    T28 60 Trim Turbo at 9psi, Stage 1 turbo cam mms, lifter upgrade springs mms, P&P heads, ls6 Valve Springs, Ported exhaust manifolds, Hyperuetectic pistons SP, 3.29 trani, MSD 8.5 wires, open exhaust, Pulstar plugs, 3400 intake manifolds, ported TB, 36 lb/hr injectors, RCI Fuel cell, Walbro 255 pump, A/C Bypass, and much more.
    13.1 @ 103 mph best in the 1/4 mile

best bet would be to join clubgp.com as they show up often over there and/or u may come across hptuner that would be able to be used.

if you havent joined bstuff.com their alot of info about tuning over there and some others that would be able to put you in the right direction. and i would like to see some pix of your car. do u have the gtu frt lip for it if not i have one if your interested and its white.
    94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Working...
    X