3900 oil-pump on 3500 block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3900 oil-pump on 3500 block?

Does anyone know if the 3900 pump can be used on the 3500 block. I want to modify the block for oil squirters on all cylinders and want to have an oil supply thatll keep-up.
    Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

no answer huh?..... Sigh....

Does anybody at least have a pic of a 3900 oil-pump flange? Toss me a bone folks.
    Took a break from working on the car. Got some better tools, got a better shop, got a better job... Its time to burn metal!

Comment

If you can wait until Saturday I can get a photo of the one off my 3500VVT. I am fairly sure that the 3900 and the 3500 VVT's use the same pump. Just can't do it now cause my engine is like 2000 miles away from me.
      sigpic

Comment

Thnx... I was about to lose hope.

Comment

Sorry man I forgot about you this weekend, I will try and get a shot when I get home today.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the delay, been really hectic at work. Here are the photos of the oil pump off of my 3500VVT

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
            sigpic

Comment

Sir, You are a saint and scholar.

THNX

Comment

Working...
              X