1995 v6 3.4 L engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 v6 3.4 L engine

i have a 1995 v6camaro that i want to make fast. I want it to have balls. I read all about the engine from what russell posted about the car. So i take it i have to replace the topend. I want to put a turbo charger in the car, intake, exhaust, and chip. What should be done to my engine to make it perform better. What do i swap my topened with. I want to know everything i have to do in revelance to what russell posted about the car. Then turbo charge it. Help me out guys. I want to make this car fast and powerful, its my first car and i love it. Let me know

Originally posted by 95camarov634 View Post
    i have a 1995 v6camaro that i want to make fast. I want it to have balls. I read all about the engine from what russell posted about the car. So i take it i have to replace the topend. I want to put a turbo charger in the car, intake, exhaust, and chip. What should be done to my engine to make it perform better. What do i swap my topened with. I want to know everything i have to do in revelance to what russell posted about the car. Then turbo charge it. Help me out guys. I want to make this car fast and powerful, its my first car and i love it. Let me know
    Welcome to the site.

Here's som reading...

Links:
    WOT-Tech.com
    FaceBook
    Instagram

Comment

Do you have money? And how much? Then we can point you in the right direction. If you was working off a $500 budget you wont get far. If you have $5000 or more to play with then you will have descent power.
      1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
      1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
      Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

lt1. Easier and cheaper in the long run. But it is cool to be runing quick times in a 6 cyl camaro and have people scratching their heads.
        95 Beretta- Lg8 Daily Driver
        94 Beretta z26- First ever 5-speed 3500 L body- In the works.

Comment

Originally posted by betterthanyou View Post
          Do you have money? And how much? Then we can point you in the right direction. If you was working off a $500 budget you wont get far. If you have $5000 or more to play with then you will have descent power.
          My engine cost $1200.
          Links:
          WOT-Tech.com
          FaceBook
          Instagram

Comment

Your new motor or old motor?

Comment

Your new motor or old motor?
              The 3.4/3500 hybrid. That's including the $400 I paid for a shortblock from a running vehicle.
              Links:
              WOT-Tech.com
              FaceBook
              Instagram

Comment

What did all the turbo parts cost? Tuning? and Then what about the transmission? A T5 or 4L60 from a V6 should get an upgrade once you pass 300HP. I need to get a list together for my truck. Now that it is my summer only vehicle I will have time to take it off the road and make it like I always wanted.

I am not saying he needs to spend $5000 but he will need more than $500. Thats all I was trying to determine.

Comment

What did all the turbo parts cost? Tuning? and Then what about the transmission? A T5 or 4L60 from a V6 should get an upgrade once you pass 300HP. I need to get a list together for my truck. Now that it is my summer only vehicle I will have time to take it off the road and make it like I always wanted.

I am not saying he needs to spend $5000 but he will need more than $500. Thats all I was trying to determine.
                  It's not turbo'd yet. The 3.1 turbo kit cost me about $1300, but I was able to do all the welding etc myself.

Yeah, $500 won't cut it. If you have a good 3.4 bottom end already, maybe could get a hybrid done for about $700-800 I'd guess depending what deals you could find and how much of the work can be done yourself.
                  Links:
                  WOT-Tech.com
                  FaceBook
                  Instagram

Comment

okay

for now lets say my budget is 5,000 where should i start? i want to replace the topend first because its reccomended now where is best to find? and how much help me out guiys...i got 86000 miles on the car, garage kept brought up from florida never touched salt. Lets do it

Comment

turbo

deffinitely want a good turbo give me prices and quality performance wise.... im going to do the magnaflow dual exhaust which is nothing big so its not important. Whats up with the V shaped thing smuldering the airflow?

Comment

Working...
                      X