Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at the info on the site and read up you could build something that fits under the hood and performs way better.

Yeah that's a 3400 block... Why did you think it was a 3900?? Something just isn't right here.... I thought you said you knew a lot about these engines?
    sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
    1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
    16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
    Original L82 Longblock
    with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
    Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

His CarDomain page says it's a 2000 3.4L block. He already knew it apparently.

I'm almost surprised I don't see any drier duct on that thing, probably flow pretty awesome.

I'd be interested to know how much this car will end up weighing with that contraption on the back, and the whole interior made out of particle board. You can get some self-adhesive vinyl wood grain to stick over that if you want to go classy y'know.

Last edited by Canyonero; 04-05-2008, 03:52 PM.
      '98 Volvo V90 - Ford 5.0 swap in progress
      '96 LR Range Rover 4.6 HSE - suspiciously reliable
      '92 Volvo 740 Wagon - former parts car, now daily-driver beater
      '71 Opel Kadett Wagon - 1.9L CIH w/ Weber DGV 32/36, in bits

Comment

Fucking Idiot.............go play somewhere else and take your Movie Prop with you..........I must say...I do like the color you chose for the block and you must have chosen the iron heads so you could use the left over Edelbrocks you got off of eBay. Take your bullshit and your car and go to a forum that supports such imagination. We are serious 60 degree V6 owners and builders.....got no time for such nonsence.......except for a good laugh and boy did you provide one with this thread..............LMFAO

Comment

/thread
          Ben
          60DegreeV6.com
          WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Working...
          X