3.4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4?

Hey guys. New to this site and I was wondering if anyone could help me out a little. I have a 95 3.4 and am, of course, looking for ways to improve on it. I've heard, maybe rumors maybe truth, that the intake manifolds and heads can be swapped for that of a later model 3400 or even 3500. If somebody could shed some light on this subject it definately would be most appreciated. I'm on an adventure into getting as much power out of this thing as possible without compromising reliability. I will be more than happy to share any information i come across throughout my quest. Once again, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Yes they will bolt to the engine. But there are several differences to be aware of. Pistons need to be changed along with the intake, exhaust and fuel delivery. It can be done and you will find all the answers you need on this site
    1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
    1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
    Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Thanks man. I'm slowly, but surely finding the answers I need here.

Comment

Hey guys. I have another question for you. I'm going to try the 3500 parts on my 3.4. I was wondering if there was a specific car i need to get these parts from or a website I can order them from. Thanks

Comment

Sorry guys, I feel retarded. Not trying to make excuses but I'm still new to this. What is a 3X00?

Comment

3x00 is more of a generalized term when discussing the 3100, 3400 and the early 3500 engines. Its easier to type 3x00 instead of 3100/3400.
            -Brad-
            89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
            sigpic
            Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Working...
              X