No announcement yet.

LS6 Valve Springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is vegeta and it does a fusion with kakarot to make vegitto or gogetta (cause kakarot is Goku on earth). Meh, yeah, thats gonna get off topic:P I don't know any martial arts, unless you count what I do to 60V6 parts with a die grinder:P
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Originally posted by johnnymossville View Post
      I agree that they are the same as I have a set of LS yellows with the stock retainers and my 3500 retainers fit them the same way with the same amout of movement. If I lay them side by side you cannot tell the difference between them. I'm using the stock 3500 retainers on the Comp Cams 26986 springs that I got from Ben. Real nice springs that fit over the stock 3500 oil seals/seats that came with the headgasket set. No need to buy any other seats or cavi seals. Just like it should be, no problem-no hassle.

Thanks for the info.....but for the price of the Comp springs ...I will die grind some Shims and get the Cavi seals.........that whole combo is less than half the Comps.........Glad to know that the LS6 retainers are the same though..............I also know now not to piss off the Johnny from Mossville though thats for sure

Comment

Working...
      X