Anyone ever check out TCE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever check out TCE?

They've got some NICE stuff for our engines!! Just wondered if anyone has really looked here before? Glad to see Ben's doing business with them.
    Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
    fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

I have their RWD timing cover/motor mount here for the 3500. Just got the motor in the garage today so I have to take my 3500 off the stand and get the new on on there. Crank scraper is going on at the same time
    Ben
    60DegreeV6.com
    WOT-Tech.com

Comment

Thanks for the props Andy
      MinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
      '79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
      http://www.tcemotorsports.com
      http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion

Comment

I've got lots of their stuff on my engine, always of the highest quality.
        Past Builds;
        1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
        1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
        Current Project;
        1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

got the reluctor wheel/cps kit on mine. just got it on, fieros with 3500's require some mods to the part, but that was one damn nice part untill i hacked on it.
          3500, 1280 cam and PR, ls6 valve springs, port and polished heads, ported lim, ported uim, 4.3 70mm tb, ported trueleo headers and y pipe ALL FOR SALE (minus the car)
          96 LT4 6spd corvette. 355, AI 215cc LT4 Comp CNC Heads, Prope SRS pistons, Ported intake, ARH long tubes, Corsa Indy Pace 4:10 gears
          2012 Chevy Sonic Turbo 6spd
          1970 M35A2 Deuce and a Half, Spin on filters, Turned up IP, HIDs, Flat Black, 11.00x20 singles.

Comment

mmm

just curious..how much for one of those individual TB setups? those things are sexy
            1994 Chevy Corsica. Parted out. Just a rotting shell now
            Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
            Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
            1997 Ford Ranger Splash
            Daily Driver

Comment

Originally posted by loner666 View Post
              mmm

just curious..how much for one of those individual TB setups? those things are sexy
              im with him i was going to ask that question. they are very sexy how much.
              sigpic
              99 Grand Am GT
              3400/3500 -Solid trans mount--TCE 65mm T-body---85mm LS2 maf---1 1/4' TCE intake spacers with 3400 upper--SLP Catback with flowmaster 80--TOG headers
              Modded 3400 lifters with LT1 springs---Comp Cams 26986 Springs
              1357 cam 227 233 .050 dur
              515 515 lift 112 lsa
              15.232@88.85mph on stock 3400---New time to come

Comment

i would love to a set of the valve covers they have for the 3900 that would fit a 3400/3500. those a would look good on my engine.

Comment

How about some CNC ported heads! I cant imagine the time and money that would have to be dumped into a project like that.
                  2006 AWD TBSS 12.538 @ 106.92 1.66 60' Bolt-ons only

Comment

They aren't for sale yet. They were a one off design just to have something different. They are on a stock short block 3100. Although there was a big power increase, I do not know how much power the TB's added because I also switched to large port heads, reground cam and added headers at the same time.

I am planning to build 2~4 sets for some LZ9's that people are interested in. The first set was 45mm but the next ones will be in the 50~52mm range. I still have a few design changes to make before building any more.

They do have a unique sound as the RPMs come up and you hear them over the exhaust.
                    MinusOne - 3100 - 4T60E
                    '79 MGB - LZ9 - T5
                    http://www.tcemotorsports.com
                    http://www.britishcarconversions.com/lx9-conversion

Comment

damn....well maybe by the time your ready to sell some ill have a reason to buy them other then because they look good..kinda be nice to have some now even though im sure i couldnt afford them and they wont fit under my stock hood
                      Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                      Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                      1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                      Daily Driver

Comment

damn....well maybe by the time your ready to sell some ill have a reason to buy them other then because they look good..kinda be nice to have some now even though im sure i couldnt afford them and they wont fit under my stock hood
                        Nothing a nice cowl wouldnt solve. I think the lines of your car would go very well with a square cornered cowl.
                        2006 AWD TBSS 12.538 @ 106.92 1.66 60' Bolt-ons only

Comment

Never checked out your site. I like the Okuma you have. We have a Mori Seiki lathe and KitaMura My Center2 vertical mill (open version). And some various manual machines and and old CNC coverted Lagoon for second ops.

You produce some high quality products. I like the TCE logo touch on each

What programs/controllers are you using?
                          Links:
                          WOT-Tech.com
                          FaceBook
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by silvergtjrad View Post
                            How about some CNC ported heads! I cant imagine the time and money that would have to be dumped into a project like that.
                            I've posted about this before. There a nice Centroid controller and probe designed for this. Basically, you can port one or two ports by hand, then the machine will make an exact copy. Works on combustion chambers and can make a copy of just about anything with extreme accuracy...

http://60degreev6.com/showthread.php?t=38494
                            Links:
                            WOT-Tech.com
                            FaceBook
                            Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by silvergtjrad View Post
                              Nothing a nice cowl wouldnt solve. I think the lines of your car would go very well with a square cornered cowl.

ive thought about that actually..just need a good reason to do it
                              Best 1/4mile ET - 12.9
                              Best 1/4mile MPH - 111
                              1997 Ford Ranger Splash
                              Daily Driver

Comment

Working...
                              X