Fuel Rail Thread Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Rail Thread Size

Im running braided hose to my fuel rail on a 3100. I cant figure out what size the threads are I have tried many different sizes with no luck yet. I have tried 16 mm. 18 is my next option but that just seems to big what do you think?

-Brad-
    89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
    sigpic
    Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Well since fittings are available for 5 or 6 dollars, and I only need one and I would also like to keep the stock regulator, those are my reasons for not purchasing that.

Comment

you cant just screw a typical an fitting into the rail, it wont seal. the fittings shown in the link above are custom made for the application cause nothing else works.

Comment

Are you wanting to run new braided line to the fuel rail from the firewall, or do you want to tap off the shrader valve connection?
          sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
          1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
          16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
          Original L82 Longblock
          with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
          Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Im running it from the hard line by the firewall. I have the hard line to braided already hooked up and same for under the regulator. I just need the fitting to screw into the rail. Tried contacting the store last night to see if I could buy just he one side. Havent heard from them yet.

Comment

Working...
            X