megasquirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megasquirt

can someone help me with some wiring i cant seem to figure out the ignition part of it crank sensor and module

its actualy very simple. this is straight off the ms site

Module pin B or C - white wire - DB37 #36 (V3 main board, ignition output signal pin for V2.2),
    Module pin A - tan/black wire - Connect to a bypass relay as shown for the HEI modules,
    Module pin E - purple/white wire - DB37 pin #24 (tach),
    Module pin F - red/black wire - ground,
    Module separate connector - black/white - ground,
    The module also has connections for power (pink), the crank position sensor (yellow & purple), and tach (white).

the bypass relay setup

Comment

I have another question for those with MS installed with their 660. I have the relay board and there is terminal for the fuel pump. What wire do I hook up to this terminal. There is already a relay for the fuel pump built into the board. So my question again is what wire goes to the terminal?

Comment

you remove the stock fuel pump relay from the car and run the fuel pump wire (the one going to the tank) to the terminal on the relay board. the megasquirt grounds the relay to turn it on.

Comment

Ok, thats what I was thinking but wanted to make sure. Also since there is the tach wire coming off the DIS like shown above there is no need to do anything with the crank position censor correct?

Comment

the crank sensor does not hook to the megasquirt.

Comment

Working...
            X