• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i realy like that exhaust system franz thats giving me alot of ideas
    oh and nice header work to skarkey thanks for all the input guys
    01 olds shilluette 3400/4T65-E stock for now

Comment

i ve tried every exhaust and performance shop and cant find any one in vegas to fab me up some headers im not quite the handy man so im pretty shitty and coming up with my own crap... ne way some one could fab me up a set for my 3100 on a 97 cut
      sigpic
      97 cutlass supreme
      3100 sfi
      cai
      ud pulley
      pu dogbones
      #14 rapidfires
      magnacore wires

Comment

are those nickel plated? sure are purty!
        Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
        fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

hey XRL8ING uwanna sell that set of headers i would be interested
          94 BerrettaZ26 3400,5 spd, aluminum flywheel, stg3+ spec clutch, poly mounts everywhere, strut and strut to rad braces, s&s headers, euro mirrors, and taillights, E36 headlights, blk widow spoiler, GTU rimz, intrax, KYB, OBD2 swap rear disk swap with ss lines and ss clutch line, addco rear bar

07 Chrysler 300 Base, with C frt bumper blk halo headlights and foglights. Coming soon tinted taillights and 22". The Family ride

Comment

Sorry, already sold them months ago.
            Franz

1990 Z24-NA 3.1L
            14.72 @ 92.24 MPH
            14.89 @ 94.92 MPH

The boost is coming....

Comment

are you going with another steup for your car franz? any thing in mind yet or ?

Comment

I'm still working on what I'm gonna do. Those headers were better than stock for sure, but not optimal, so I've gotta figure out what to do next.
                Franz

1990 Z24-NA 3.1L
                14.72 @ 92.24 MPH
                14.89 @ 94.92 MPH

The boost is coming....

Comment

Sharkey those are some T-T-Tight headers too man
                  VIDEO Acadian http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...7f00197eea.htm
                  VIDEO Chevette http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...500156e11b.htm

Six-t-Six Motorsports
                  2.8L Chevette Roadcar
                  3.2L Acadian Racecar

Comment

hey guys what would be the best way to go with my headers under the oil pan or over the trans.like stock i see that franz did his under and it looks good but alot of guys say that over is best
                    so what do you guys think?????

Comment

i like the oil pan routing. keep over the tranny cleaner and have less under hood heat build up. some say it'll really heat up your oil, but there are a lot of cars like that including the new 3500's.
                      Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
                      fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

i know treez24 has his right under the pan and the paint hasnt pealed off of the pan, so cantr be getting that hot. mine run down and the after the collector the 1 pipe runs under the front of my pan, no issues.

Comment

The 3500 exhaust runs more to the side of the pan, where it is higher. I know one of the issues with running it under the pan directly is the ground clearance. IIRC, Franz had less than 5" clearance at his lowest point.
                          -Brad-
                          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
                          sigpic
                          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

Working...
                          X