i say we hunt there asses down and kill them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i say we hunt there asses down and kill them

whoever made this video needs to be taught a lesson i think this is just sick. damn ricers think this is funny http://www.steeletechproductions.com/donefor.wmv

1996 Monte Carlo LS 3100 engine, 1/4 16.131 *RIP
    88 cuttlass supreme 2.8L coupe
    90 dodge daytona 3.0 v6

somebody needs beat for that i agree, if you have a car you dont want, give it to me! they were probably pissed of at some 660 that beat them, or jealous there rice wouldnt have started back up after the nos fried it. all-in-all im impressed by the durability.

Is it open season on stupid people yet?
    If you aren't friends with a liar, you aren't friends with anyone.

Comment

You guys take stuff way too seriously. Thats funny as hell. It fucking caught fire, LOLOL. Its just a motor, nothing special. They shoulda let it cool off a little then try restarting it
      Robby Whitesell
      2006 Pontiac G6 GT
      1985 Toyota Pickup DLX

Comment

I thought it was funny as shit. Why someone would do that to an engine, I don't know other than to have a good time. It seemed to run pretty good at the beginning. If they have the money to waste on an engine, then theres nothing wrong with that IMO. You do have to admit it did pretty well.

Shawn
        90 Grand Prix STE 3.1 Intercooled Turbo-3100 Hybrid
        K&N, Magnaflows, No Cat, Chip, FFP Pulley, H260 Cam, No EGR.
        99 Grand Prix GT
        K&N|No Cat/ubend/res|160 tstat|shift kit|UD ALT & WP Pulleys|XP Cam|Stage 2 I/C|Pacesetters|MPS|2.9"|Custom PCM
        12.665 @ 110.44 w/2.018 60', STREET TIRES, PUMP GAS!

Comment

I see no problem with it. In fact, I know a member here who basically did the same thing except couldn't find a camera to film it. He ended up putting bolts and crap down the TB at then running it until it died. I too am impressed by the durability of the engine.
          -Brad-
          89 Mustang : Future 60V6 Power
          sigpic
          Follow the build -> http://www.3x00swap.com/index.php?page=mustang-blog

Comment

ya i was impressed with thew durability of the engine but it just bugged me becuase i happen to be looking to buy a 3.1 sunbird and watching one get destroyed when i cant seem to find many for sale pissed me off

90 dodge daytona 3.0 v6

Comment

my friend bought a 3.1 sunbird that ran really well and then he cut off the cat and found like 5 bolts inside it lol and wasnt sure how the hell they go there lol

90 dodge daytona 3.0 v6

Comment

I saw it a while back, thought it was pretty funny. Especially teh damn exhaust lighting up like a neon bulb!!!
                60v6's original Jon M.

Comment

Damned if I know why I even clicked on that...I got a quarter of the way in and had to shut it off... Absolute nonsense....What a waste of an actual working engine/car....Nice kids too... Now I know why tigers eat their young.
                  Lorenzo
                  '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
                  '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

Originally posted by bszopi
                    I see no problem with it. In fact, I know a member here who basically did the same thing except couldn't find a camera to film it. He ended up putting bolts and crap down the TB at then running it until it died. I too am impressed by the durability of the engine.
                    patgizz! I saw the lame little critter after it's demise! Hey, sometimes you just have to toast something! Ever burn a perfectly good house? I did! To make way for new construction though. FD Loved it! (They were there to make sure it didn't spread)
                    If you are driving a Chevy, everything else, is just a blur. 3.4 Carbon Footprint.
                    sigpic

Comment

i heard a rumor about that. supposivly, that was their way to make the 3.1l go out in "a blaze of glory" to make way for the 3400.

Comment

Just shows how wasteful we are. The planet going down the shitter, go figure. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
                        1995 Grand Am GT
                        3400 V6 / 4T60-E / Engine Swap
                        3400 Engine Swap Guide Version 2.5 is Available!
                        www.3400swap.com

Comment

yeah so how hot did that engine have to be to turn the exhaust pipe red... im guessing that was stainless and stainless turns red around 1200 degrees... that?s nuts... and it started up after a hellish shot of nitrous? just goes to show that these engines can take a beating? with oil.
                          91\' Mazda miata.

92\' Lumina (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by gpse3400
                            Damned if I know why I even clicked on that...I got a quarter of the way in and had to shut it off... Absolute nonsense....What a waste of an actual working engine/car....Nice kids too... Now I know why tigers eat their young.
                            RAWWWRRR.

LOLOLl

Yeah That vid DID piss me off a bit
                            Brian

'95 Cutlass Supreme- "The Rig"
                            3400 SFI V6, 4T60e
                            Comp Cam grind, LS6 valve springs, OBD2 swap, Tuned
                            2.5" DP/ 2.5" dual exh/ Magnaflow Cat/ crap mufflers/ 3500 Intake manifold/ 65mm TB
                            TGP steering Rack/ 34mm Sway Bar/Vert STB/ KYB GR2's

'08 Chevy Trailblazer SWB 1LT "Smart Package"- LH6 5.3L V8/4L60e, A4WD

Comment

It tried to check out there site but nothing loads and none of the links work.
                              Glad I'm not that retarded.
                              I'm going to put a new engine in the Z in 2007 after I'm back home. I'm sure as hell not going to waste the 5.0L that's in there now, but it dosen't have many miles on it eather. It's worth about $500, more if I'm some where in like Texas where camaros (and parts) resell like there made of Gold.
                              Seth
                              Camaro 1
                              85\' 3.4L, T-5, 3.42gears
                              Mods at work on,
                              car domain site 03/13 Saab intercooler flow numbers.
                              85\' IROC Z28 Ttop 5.0L, auto mostly stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X