Seriously need help, wierd Voltage issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You give me more credit than I deserve. :blush:

A lot of people that I know that don't know anything about cars always ask me how I learned what I know about cars. Easy, I owned too many that broke down and I couldn't afford to have them taken to the shop, so I learned to fix them myself, lol. I do like the titles you've given me, though, lol.

Edit: I thought we had a blush smiley <--this guy is really cool, though
    Last edited by pocket-rocket; 07-19-2011, 07:08 PM.
    -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
    91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
    92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
    94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
    Originally posted by Jay Leno
    Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post

Like ??

I know, I am an when I

Comment

Originally posted by Z3500 View Post
        Like ??

I know, I am an when I

Originally posted by Schmieder View Post
        Pocket Rocket deserves a big round of applause for all the help he has provide me over the weeks! He is a true Soldier of the Motor. General 60v6, lol.
        -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
        91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
        92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
        94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
        Originally posted by Jay Leno
        Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post

A lot of people that I know that don't know anything about cars always ask me how I learned what I know about cars. Easy, I owned too many that broke down and I couldn't afford to have them taken to the shop, so I learned to fix them myself, lol. I do like the titles you've given me, though, lol.

Ehh suck it up, you deserve it. Honestly, your advise has sped up my diagnosing substantially. In turn leads me to find the error sooner then later.

I have some money, but I refuse to pay a shop when I can use the labor money towards more mod parts. My biggest financial source for this car is my tax return. This coming year of taxes, I plan to rebuild the interior now and maybe install a simple water/meth injection system.

But a nice stereo is in the works as well.

I am not going to stop modifying this car until EVERY thing I can modify (with in reason). though, the interior rebuild is going to be pricey, I like leather.

Comment

Working...
          X