need help in finding the problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help in finding the problem

well last weekend I fixed my can and used water to fill the radiator well I drained it by the drain plug on the rad because i knew it would be cold during the next week.

today i got my car out of storage and well Its not looking good... went to start it and the belt broke on me, so i put a new belt. The engine was hard to start so.when I start it there was white smoke coming out of the tail pipe and In the back of the engine bay. I went to look at the oil. milkshake. so my question is this:

Did there were any water left that could have frozen and broke the head or block? Or is it a simple matter of a head gasket failure? I used a Fel-pro and it was installed last Saturday.I want to know if the engine will need to be pulled out or if I can simply just do and head gasket. what about the bearings will they break on me eventually because they touched water?
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

think I found it. the waterpump was surely frozen and the strap broke while rubbing on the wp. and wile I had poured some new coolant, it was not doing anything and well the rest i obvious. so I guess it is a BHG.
    Mike 60degree addict.
    Beretta 96 3500 - 14.981@ 93.32
    sigpic
    65MM thorttle body, Crank trigger 97 venture ECM and Dhp powrTuner

Comment

Working...
    X