Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a used PCM

Comment

Tried one out of my gutless. did the same thing but pin-out may have been different as i have read?
      Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

Comment

where is the coolant sensor located? i have read this may cause my problem
        Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

Comment

Thermostat housing, under the throttle body. FYI You should probably get new plugs while you are at it as any carbon in spots might cause it to misfire with this ignition system...The cold weather will just aggravate things more.
          Lorenzo
          '11 DODGE Challenger R/ T Classic 57M6 Green with Envy "Giant Green Squid"
          '92 PONTIAC Grand Prix SE 34TDCM5 "Red Lobster"

Comment

could try shooting some choke cleaner directly into the throttle body and see if she'll fire that way. that would eliminate the fuel system. have you replaced the crank position sensor?
            Last edited by torq455; 02-15-2008, 02:53 AM.
            Andy

sigpic

fastest 1/8: 10.19@ 67.17
            fastest 1/4: 16.16@ 82.70

62mm TB, 1.6 roller tip rockers, Ostrich 2.0, UD pulley, TB heater bypass, K&N, 180* stat, No cat, 99Grand AM dual cooling fans. 4T65E swap FDR 3.69, EP LSD, F.A.S.T. transmission controller, TransGo shift kit.

Comment

I don't have a puller to get the pulley off. she wont go on starter fluid. can't get fpr off lol stuck.

i just took a small sample of gas and it was soo full of gas it poured out!

its got to be an injector/fpr im gonna change the whole rail!

Comment

ok, rail is almost on im also putting a different upper intake on off the old cutty too

Comment

it's all together just waiting on a dead battery. it seamed like only 2 injectors where firing and it had low fuel presser!

Comment

well what was the pressure?

Comment

i cant test it, 'lo'l All i know now is it shoots out at 2x the power and the fuel pump sounds better

Comment

I foresee an engine swap in my near future.

=(

Comment

gonna take a video of it today

Comment

camra died srry. i think it might be the timing chain how hard are they to do in the car?

Comment

It started! but runs like crap check engine light blinkin. engine screaching sound too? what are the chances shes tost?

Comment

dont know unless you can take a vid clip of it. screaching could be the belt tho.
                                sigpic
                                1992 Buick Skylark 2.3L 1996 GrandAm 3100 SFI 1996 Ford E150 Conversion 5.8L

Comment

Working...
                                X