no start after lim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have chaged that twice with no change
    Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

Comment

dose it need the rear nuts? i lost them lol need to find some that fit.
      Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

Comment

can you see if it will through any codes
        sigpic
        1992 Buick Skylark 2.3L 1996 GrandAm 3100 SFI 1996 Ford E150 Conversion 5.8L

Comment

nah i dont have a scan tool

Comment

no rear nuts not needed
            sigpic

Comment

know anyone with one? autozone will loan them out.
              sigpic

Comment

thx also it coughs like one willl fire or just backfire

Comment

walmart carries some nice obd2 scanners for 70.00 to 100.00 bucks i got one from there and works awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

my book says malfunctioning emission system,bad timing,faulty fuel injection system,vacumm leak at injectors,intake manifold or vacumm lines or sticking valves.
                    sigpic

Comment

come to think of it i used my egr off my old cutless that would not start! i wounder

Comment

thats part of the emissions plus iidr these engines have different size intake and exhaust pushrods you didnt mix a couple by accident. that would cause a backfire.
                        sigpic

Comment

nah i doubt i laid them out in a line the rockers are the same correct
                          ?

Comment

yes rockers are the same but pushrods are different
                            sigpic

Comment

ok i laid them out in a row so they should be good

Comment

i would probably take covers off and check to see if al valves springs are at the same height. but remember you woill have to crank it cause a couple valves should be open and by cranking just a bit for them to close to check spring height on those.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X