Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blasted O2 sensor

So... I'm getting the HO21 no signal CEL

I've run 2 new wires straight from the ECM to the front O2 harness side plug bypassing whatever was in the harness and , ran a new ground and still getting the CEL (and no reading while engine running on my scan tool).

Also bit the bullet and purchased a new O2 sensor...

Still nothing.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Kardain; 11-24-2007, 01:15 AM.

So, the 99 PCM that I had went *poof*... not sure what happened.

Got a 2k1 PCM from eBay (that seriously smoothed the idle out alot), but still have the P0134 code... and get to reset it for a 5 spd

I know there is 1 extra wire in the 2k1 harness that basically loop from 1 pin to another on the PCM for the front O2, so I have to repin that, but this is a carry over from the previous PCM that was in there.

I find it odd that I can't get a signal of any sorts coming from either PCM...

So I'm running a 99 harness, with a 2k1 PCM on a 2k1 3400

Anyone have a clue (or do I even need that loop back)
    Last edited by Kardain; 11-25-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

At the moment I have nothing to say relating to your problem... but I had to post here and say that I hate newer cavaliers, sunfires, etc... You however, did what had to be done and shoe-horned a 3.4 into a sunfire, which probably makes them a car rather than a go cart.... nice job. If I come across anything I'll let you know

Comment

isn't that ECM looking for 2 o2 signals? one at the rear manifolds and one after the cat... ?
        Past Builds;
        1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
        1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
        Current Project;
        1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

^^For now, yes, till I get around to deleting that code out for the rear O2. but they are seperate circuits.

IanSzgatti: I wanted a car that I could have fun with that wouldn't cost an arm/half-a-leg

Comment

Maybe something is shorted out and thats why the 99 pcm took a crap after a while....
            sigpic New 2010 project (click image)
            1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles
            16.0 1/4 mile when stock. Now ???
            Original L82 Longblock
            with LA1, LX9, LX5 parts
            Manifold-back 2.5" SS Mandrel Exhaust. Hardware is SS too.

Comment

Working...
            X