Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street Lethal View Post
    True, but you never know....

Still finishing up the bracket to support the Vortech unit. Waiting patiently to do so, as I need to start burning a PROM soon. Mega-Squirt is a given, but that's later on though...
    You should be ok with larger injectors and stock tune under 6psi.
    Links:
    WOT-Tech.com
    FaceBook
    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird
      You should be ok with larger injectors and stock tune under 6psi.
      You sound a lot like Dave lol. Only so much you can do when being limited by the stock PROM. Larger injectors, and tweaked timing will suffice temporarily, but even then I hesitate. Burning the right chip, being based from the factory chip settings, won't take me that long...

Comment

You sound a lot like Dave lol. Only so much you can do when being limited by the stock PROM. Larger injectors, and tweaked timing will suffice temporarily, but even then I hesitate. Burning the right chip, being based from the factory chip settings, won't take me that long...
        If you burn, you are all set. I just decided that if I were going to learn a code, might as well be MS since I have 5 cars made by 3 different manufacturers, lol.
        Links:
        WOT-Tech.com
        FaceBook
        Instagram

Comment

I need to start burning a PROM soon.
          Do you know how to reburn PROMs? Ive been looking into all the "how to's" and I just dont understand it.

Comment

Working...
          X