Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brokken vac lines

fixed! found it
    Last edited by Hell_raiser; 03-30-2007, 05:39 PM.
    Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

we are going to need a pic, your description is a little vague. even if its a phone pic, or go find a pic of the engine on here and circle the line in the pic and post that.

Comment

kk im new to the 3.1 but the 3100 im good with
      Ford Guy says to we " keeping up with that General Maintenance as you drive a gm?' I say to him well when you found on road dead tomorrow, I'll be in the next province.

Comment

ok well i try to describe better there is a vacuumed control idle adjuster witch is has some vac line coming out than it gos into a 3 way splitter than one of the lines wint to the back of the engine and another wint to the fount some where

Comment

http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/114...7154104_rs.jpg can u c the red

Comment

Last edited by Hell_raiser; 03-26-2007, 08:16 AM.

Comment

do u c the T splitter under them 2 hoses the red arrow on the shock tower is pointing at the vac line as are the rest the vac lines are so weak they snap soo easy but thay go to the idle adjuster i think this is why my car is stalling any clue where these go?
              Last edited by Hell_raiser; 03-26-2007, 08:20 AM.

Comment

bigger

Comment

Sorry you are going to have to get a bigger pic, the other one you put up is not showing up.

Comment

do u c

Comment

omg i took a closer look at my car and buy the looks of things my hole engine bay needs to be re wired lol there is wires out connecting rite to the batt lol looks like im going to need a manual

Comment

So you need to know were the lines go? or how many are supposed to be there? Wait is that your bay or another persons, I don't see any broken lines or unplugged ones. look around on the firewall or else under the hood a vac hose diagram may be there. If not the haynes manual will not show you a diagram, you need a shop manual, where are you at someone may be near by and can help.

Comment

i need to know where these vac lines go and no its not my bay

Comment

Working...
                          X