ss headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ss headers

well i got my headers put on last week tuesday, and it is alot quieter...maybe that cuz i actually have a cat now. But it feels like there is something different about my car, it is a 2k2 GAGT 3400, with borla catback also and ssheaders with downpipe and high flow cat. I changed my O2 sensor out(it was the original one with 167k miles on it), but now it feels like my performance is down a little, kinda like a caged animal that is padlocked in. Will i need to use my DHP tuner(when the damn thing comes in) to get the most out of these headers?

Originally posted by gectek View Post
    well i got my headers put on last week tuesday, and it is alot quieter...maybe that cuz i actually have a cat now. But it feels like there is something different about my car, it is a 2k2 GAGT 3400, with borla catback also and ssheaders with downpipe and high flow cat. I changed my O2 sensor out(it was the original one with 167k miles on it), but now it feels like my performance is down a little, kinda like a caged animal that is padlocked in. Will i need to use my DHP tuner(when the damn thing comes in) to get the most out of these headers?
    Yes, deffenetly.
    Past Builds;
    1991 Z24, 3500/5 Spd. 275WHP/259WTQ 13.07@108 MPH
    1989 Camaro RS, ITB-3500/700R4. 263WHP/263WTQ 13.52@99.2 MPH
    Current Project;
    1972 Nova 12.73@105.7 MPH

Comment

ok so has anyone else with the ss headers or tog noticed that it comes extremely close to the thermostat housing on the lim? i looked today after i got a new stud for the one that broke off in the head and it is almost right against, i dont think i could fit a hair in between the gap. so then if i have to change my tstat then i have to take off the front header?

Comment

Working...
      X