Holley 502-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley 502-3

I've used the Holley TBI for several years now and I don't like it. I have never been able to get it run the way I want. "betterthanyou" has spoken in length of the 4.3 TBI. I have a 4.3 p/u and the throttle is on the wrong side to use on a 2.8. Plus, I had to change the wires on the Holley and don't remember how the stock ones went.
    I want to dump the Holley and get a 4.3. Does anyone have one set up to go on a 2.8(3.1 hybrid)?

Plus I have a 3.1 reground crank and bearings with .030 iron head pistons I don't need. Also an Eaton Lim/slip for 3.73 18 spline I would like to sell or trade.
    '86 S10 Blazer 4WD, '87 2.8 with 3.1 crank and pistons, A.R.I. "Stage 2 Cam", Iron Heads with stiffer springs, Holley TBI, Manifold bored to fit the TBI Base(4.3 size), Fiero Covers, MSD Coil, DynoMax Muffler and 2.5 Tailpipe, no cat, Auburn Limited Slip, 3.73 final Drive. 700R. '85 Fiero GT 3.4 Hybrid, relieved top intake and exhaust, 57mm TB, Auto. 3.06 final drive.

I have some. PM me. I will clean it, modify the throttle arm and also install the missing vacuum line. Its $175 CDN with shipping included. I also sell the bored out intake with it along with the gasket for $375 with shipping. The intake will be cleaned and bored on a milling machine and I will remove the casting flash from the runners and blend the throttle bores into the plenum.
    1993 EXT. CAB, 3.4L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. Sonoma
    1990 4Door, 3.2L V6 TBI, 5spd manual. 4X4. Trooper
    Because... I am, CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
    X