Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.8L exhaust leak, causing sluggish accleration?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
    Stage 1 weight reduction kit!
    i think stage 1 would require more than the couple of ounces a few nuts and bolts weigh.....

but it's been a while since i played need for speed, so it might be that defined now
    1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
    Latest nAst1 files here!
    Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

• Actually, stage 1 weight reduction would probably be more popular on Gran Turismo (I own 1, 2, 3 and 4). IIRC, stage 1 was seats and interior stuff, stage 2 is steel body panels and replacing them with carbon fiber, 3 is taking stage 2 a little farther.
      -60v6's 2nd Jon M.
      91 Black Lumina Z34-5 speed
      92 Black Lumina Z34 5 speed (getting there, slowly... follow the progress here)
      94 Red Ford Ranger 2WD-5 speed
      Originally posted by Jay Leno
      Tires are cheap clutches...

Comment

• ^ i haz GT3 and 4... can't remember ATM... been a long time since i had time/working equipment to play them....

BUT, i do know some NFS games use the "stage" nameing system for upgrades...

oh..... i miss my working ps3
        1995 Monte Carlo LS 3100, 4T60E...for now, future plans include driving it until the wheels fall off!
        Latest nAst1 files here!
        Need a wiring diagram for any GM car or truck from 82-06(and 07-08 cars)? PM me!

Comment

• i has 4. and im an addict for the game, my fav car? the Buick Special. my only beef with those little squinty eyed rice farming smart little bastards that made the game is they really REALLY dropped the ball on american cars.

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

• Originally posted by pocket-rocket View Post
            Stage 1 weight reduction kit!

no, just means I did a good job, I was able to keep the whole car together with fewer bolts

Comment

• Originally posted by SofaKingWeToddDid View Post
              i has 4. and im an addict for the game, my fav car? the Buick Special. my only beef with those little squinty eyed rice farming smart little bastards that made the game is they really REALLY dropped the ball on american cars.
              that is my one gripe about the GT series, they have all these EXTREMELY common, junk-bucket japanese cars, but the only american ones are the ones everyone knows about...

i like camaros, but come on, i want to pilot a 600+HP FWD Monte Carlo...
              Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

• Originally posted by pmaniac69 View Post
                no, just means I did a good job, I was able to keep the whole car together with fewer bolts
                HAHAHAHAH! On my own car with the old engine coming out I didn't exactly label much or save many bolts but that's my car. If I was working on a car for someone else I would have a bit more respect for their belongings. Since his car isn't mine I figured I would explain it with the best chance of success. Especially being under time constraints, it would be a real hassle to have to drive to the junkyard and buy bolts or take pictures of unlabeled wiring just to get that part done and find yet another missing bolt or wire misplaced. Or get another one of those posts saying 'Where does this go?' followed by a grainy picture of half the engine bay and no arrows, circles, or GOOD explanation of what they are pointing towards. I love those posts!

I wont go any further off topic. A thread this long with so much useless stuff in it means only the people following the thread are going to respond because there is no easy way to see what has led up to this point. Anyway, I am certain the time spent labeling things will be time saved tenfold for installation if this is your first swap.

EDIT - Just in the last 7 pages alone the off topic posts of one person and his agitator make up 2 pages. There is so much of it there are a few important notes even I have missed, and I have followed this thread rather closely. I don't think junking up someone's thread for whatever reason is very fair to 2.8 grand prix.
                Last edited by WrathOfSocrus; 10-23-2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertisaar View Post
                  that is my one gripe about the GT series, they have all these EXTREMELY common, junk-bucket japanese cars, but the only american ones are the ones everyone knows about...

i like camaros, but come on, i want to pilot a 600+HP FWD Monte Carlo...
                  that and they dropped the ball on muscle cars too. there was a total of like what, 8 in GT4? wow. how many versions of an integra could you get? or skyline, lancer... whatever, they have like every year of every car from japan in there. its stupid. get rid of like ATLEAST 30% of the used japanese cars, the older ones. and get MORE cars from around here! it was cool to see the GN in there, but thats just not enough. does olds even have a carlot in there? i dont think you could get an old school 442 in there.

and omfg whats up with no roll overs and no do nuts?

My Cardomain Page | My Random Online Gallery<- (Now Fixed)

Comment

• whats a do nut?

I've heard of a doughnut

Comment

• Originally posted by pmaniac69 View Post
                      whats a do nut?

I've heard of a doughnut
                      if i had to guess, i would say it's a slight cultural difference between the US and Canada...
                      Latest nAst1 files here!

Comment

Working...
                      X